Moving??

65
Jimin
It's been a while since me and V broke up. I've coped terribly I know but I'm getting better. I'm still absolutely crushed and the fact that I have to share a room with him is worse. I still love him to bits. I know he loves me. The stupid camera angles mess my brain up. I know that he can't trust me anymore. Not after he saw those pictures. And not after I hit Jung. It wasn't his fault.
Anyway-
"House meeting!" I heard shout from downstairs. I ran as quickly as possible down into the kitchen and saw Kim, Jin, Suga and V sat down already. I sat down and jung, jeon, jisu and ash followed in after I did.
"Well, me Jin and Suga have been thinking. We might move into a bigger house. It's really small here, V and Jimin still share a room. I'm sure ash would like his own room. And if jisu is staying then she's going to need her own room as well. So, what do you think?" I was shocked at what Kim said. I mean yeah, I want to move house to a bigger one. But being alone? I've been with V for so long, I don't remember what it's like to be on my own.
"I think it's a great idea!" Ash said sitting up.
"Agreed!" V said.
"Sure, I'll stay with you guys! I've got no where else to go!" Jisu cheered.
"Well, now we have the money we can move. So, you guys up for a long time of searching for a nine bedroom house?" Suga said. He seemed happier today.
"Well, sounds like fun!" I say shakily. I'm nervous because I've never really moved house before. I mean yeah, it was a huge step to move out of my parents house to with my friends but I saw my friends everyday anyway, so it wasn't much of a big deal. And, seeing as me and my parents didn't get along very well, they were glad I had moved out.
So this move is kind of nerve racking. And seeing that I have a lot more stuff than I did a couple years ago, it's going to be hard work.

That night I think about what it would be like living in a new house. And, I had a nightmare. I don't remember what it was about but I remember it being scary so...
Kim
Today is the fan meeting. I had to ask Jin if he cared if I told people about us. Obviously not to boast but just if they asked me about us two then I would reply honestly. I kissed him and said I was proud when his answer was,
"Yeah sure!" It surprised me. He's nervous obviously but it'll turn out ok.

V
Sat in my chair with the same formation as usual.

Jung, Jeon, Suga, Kim, Jin, V, Jimin

It felt weird sitting next to jimin again but I took a deep breath and just played along as if I'm fine. We're friends now, nothing less, nothing more.
The plan was for the fan to go down the line of us one by one started on the left with Jung. So I was one of the last.
Fans came by and it was so much fun. I enjoyed speaking to them. I have autographs and took pictures. Some gave me gifts and I wore some bear ears that one girl gave me. I had an international girl come over who spoke English. I did my best but somehow felt like I failed.

After a few minutes I started feeling weird. The people coming to see me, felt like they were trying to skip over me. Like I didn't matter.
They would get past Jin and say something like this.
"I love you Jin! Bye!" Move in front of me and say.
"Hi V. Well done." And te usual things fans would say. And then just move on. They wouldn't want a picture or an autograph. It just felt weird like I was being skipped.
"Bye Jin!" I hear the next girl say. I say hi to her and she just walked past me. Just crosses over. Skips over me like I'm some sort of ghost! I felt incredibly bad then.

But then the next person does as well. And the next. I look down as person after person skips me. Like I'm a ghost. I hate it. It feels like I'm not wanted. I know I can't cry. I can't. Not here. I felt a hand on mine and looked up to see Jimin smiling. So much happiness went into me because he smiled. I haven't seen him smiled in a long long time. He then grabbed something off the floor and put it on my head. It was a headband that was red and had bunny ears on it. He started playing around and then made some jokes. He obviously knew I felt unwanted. He made me laugh. Made me happy.

Jin
"Are you and namjoon together?" The girl whispered. She smiled like she had stars in her eyes. I started breathing faster and faster. I looked at joon who was busy talking to the next fanboy. I gulped and she could see I was distressed.
"It's ok if you are. It's ok if your not. We all still love you!" She whispered again. It felt like forever. She calmed me down a bit. She must be my age or a bit younger. About 20? I just nodded and smiled. I picked up joon's hand and smiled at him, just as expected he smiled back. The girl looked so happy.
"I'm so proud of you Jin! Congrats you guys. You're so brave. I hope to see you again sometime!" I smiled and asked her.
"Can you do me a favour?" I asked. She nodded. I leaned forward and whispered into her ear;
"V has been skipped a lot. Can you cheer him up? He looks happy but you know, he doesn't want to bother people!" She nodded happily and started talking to V. By the end of the chat, tae was happy as ever. Overall, everything went well!