33

Jin
First dance goes well. We dance, everything's cool. We take a short 2 minutes break whilst Suga goes to see gid and then we're back on for second dance. It's a bit worse and I miss a step but no one notices.

Then comes the third dance. The worst. The one that took weeks to learn. The one that is so energetic and fast.

I start to get steps wrong. I bump into the others a few times. Whatever vocals I have start to strain out. I trip over, I'm on the floor. Facing an audience of thousands. The music hasn't stopped. After a while I get up, Try to join in again, But everything only gets worse. Everything starts to go black. I fall to the ground. I hear people shouting my name. And then.. I go into the most peaceful sleep I've ever had. Darkness surrounding me.

Jimin
I knew what was going to happen. I knew I shouldn't have let him perform. "Jin!" I shout out to him. I kneel down at his side and call his name but his eyes just closes. He smiles. Must be a nice sleep. The audience is shocked.
"You've ruined yet another concert."
"LEAVE Jin!"
"Jin should leave bts!"
"He's talentless!"
All the bad comments about Jin are being shouted.
"Leave him alone! He's fainted. He didn't get enough sleep." I shout into the mic. I try to pick Jin up but fail and Kim takes him instead. We can't leave the concert yet so we just leave Kim and Gid in the dressing room with some first aiders whilst we perform again without him.

The entire time I was freaking out. At the end of the 5th dance, V came over to me.
"Hey, he's going to be ok." He says to me. Giving me a hug.
"Thanks" I reply, hugging him back. I felt a weight lifting off my shoulders.

After the concert, we were in the bus and a voice came over a speaker again.
"Hello bts. We would like you all to attend to a dinner party with some managers. If all goes well, you will be signed up to compete in the BBMAs. But, the young boy can't come with you I'm afraid. Thanks again, bye!"
Everyone was happy and hyped. But I could sense something that made Suga upset.

Suga
When we return home I had to tell gid the bad news as he was asleep in the bus on the way back.
"Hey gid, we uh have to attended a dinner thing. But you can't come. I'm sorry!" He looked at me. He looked so sad.
"But you promised to take care of me." He says. It broke me heart. He barely ever speaks.
"I know. This will only be for an hour or so. You'll be fine."
"How will I be fine. I bet you something will happen. Because I don't have anyone anymore to take care of me." He looked so scared. I had to reassure him.
"You have me! I'll always be with you. But everything will be fine." I told him.
"Yeah but your not my mum are you?" It made me feel upset. He's terrified.
"She'll turn up. She'll come back.." I drifted off into silence. He may or may not know about his mum. But I know that she's gone.
"No she won't. Are you mad? She's dead. You saw her." He looked into my eyes. He looked angry.
"She might not be. She could be alive. Don't give up hope after all-" I lied. Being interrupted.
"Don't say that. I hate my name. I only bring bad luck to me and my "family". And don't say that she could be alive. I'm 15. I know that when someone is on the floor, face covered in blood, not breathing, eyes closed and no sign of any life, means that they are dead. I also know that when your mum says that "ooh daddies gone on a long holiday!" When your little actually means that he's gone too. I'm not stupid ok?" He started to cry. This information hit me like a truck. How are we so alike?

I started thinking and decided to say this. "I know that. And I know that when you mum makes up excuses why your dads not home. And I know what it is when your mum is lying on the floor one evening with a pill bottle in one hand. Yeah, I know that." I sat down on the bed and stared at the wall. I felt tears prickle in my eyes. There's a silence for a long time before Gid says something.
"I-I'm sorry. I-i didn't realise..." I look at him and smile.
"It's ok. I just wanted to say that so you knew your not alone." We them hug for a long time.

After a while, I convince gid to be left on his own. He's fine when I leave. Happy almost. We all get into the bus and then we leave.