Jeon's familt lunch

63
Suga
"It's just a lunch!"
"Jeon, Im not letting you go near them again!" I say back at him.
"Suga, it's my family. I have to see them again. It's just for 2 hours and then I'd be back." I am never letting him go near his parents!!
"Suga, we have to. Don't worry it'll be for a few hours then we'll be back. Everything's fine." Jisu starting in this again. She's 13. She shouldn't be in on this.
"Guys seriously!" How am I supposed to ever trust them to go near jisu and Jeon!? It's been a week since they've been back and they've already been asked to lunch! How absurd is that!? They keep persuading me but I can't give in! I groan.
"Ugh, I'll talk to Kim ok? I'm not saying yes." I say before getting up and walking into Kim's room.

"WHAT!?" I shout. The two sat on the bed shushed me.
"Be quiet please." Jin said.
"What's going on. You ok?" Jimin asked from behind me.
Kim
He looked absolutely terrified. Suga I mean. So did Jin. I was slightly scared.
"Uh, nothing, just talking about the fan meet up. I said to Suga that over 300 people will show up. He was just, uh, surprised." I say quickly. Anything to get Jimin off our backs.
"Right." He said before closing the door and walking out. Suga walked over to us and started whispering questions at us.
"Wait since when!!!"
"Is it real?"
"What's happening!?"
"You're not the first person to walk in on us... kissing..." Jin looked down.
"What? Who else knows!" His eyes are wide. I feel terrible.
"V knows. But you can't tell anyone ok?" I say quietly.
"Why?" Suga asked.
"Cause, Jin doesn't want us to.." I said. Jin kept his head down. I know I'm making him feel worse and worse.
"Hey, it's ok." I say looking at him. "We'll tell them when we're ready." He looked up and smiled.
"Ok first of all ew. And second of all I need your help." Suga said. I opened my eyes wide. Suga? needing help? Really?
"I know I know. It's just about Jeon and jisu. They've been asked out for lunch with their parents. I won't let them go! How can I trust them! After what they did! What am I supposed to do." I looked at Jin. He shrugged his shoulders.
"Well, Jeon is old enough to know when it's going wrong. And he's a very protective older brother." He said.
"Ugh, you don't understand! I care about Jeon ok!? I cares bout him and his sister! I don't like them getting hurt. That's why I charged in when we were watching. I had to do something! Ugh! No one understands!" He held his head as if he had a headache and sat down with his back to the door.
"I understand but it's their parents! They have to go. Persists it's for two hours. What harm can it do. They're in public. They can't do anything in front of people! They'll be security cameras everywhere." Jin says. He sounds like he's trying not to make Suga feel any worse. Because Jeon and jisu will be safe.
"You don't understand. Don't say you do." He says and walks out, shutting the door behind him.
"You don't really... not tell anyone about us... because of me... right?" He looked up at me. I sighed.
"Jin, I don't mind telling the others. Yeah, I'm scared if we did. But, I don't mind telling them. I know you do. That's fine. I'll wait till you're ready. I promise I don't mind when." there was a short silence and I felt his hand weave into mine after a few minutes. He rested his head on my shoulder. He took a shaky deep breath.
"I'm ready." He whispered.
I shot my head up eyes wide.
"Really!?" I say a bit too loud. He nods his head.
"Ok, here's the plan." 

Jeon
We meet up with my parents at 12pm. They say hi but being obviously rude. They grab jisu's hand harshly. I get slightly annoyed and then I grabbed her hand back. Their not touching her. Jisu smiled a bit.
We manage to find a restaurant not far from Busan. It wasn't much of a drive.
We all sat down and ordered our food.
"So, what's going on. Why did it take you so long to accept our offer of a free meal." My father asked us. Jisu looked down.
"Suga was, Uhm, not letting us come.." I said.
"First of all, speak up. And second, them people you live with are a bad influence." As he said this the food came. I ordered rice and so I tucked in.
"You need to get away from them. They only cause you grief Jeon!"
"They have not!" I say loudly.
"Keep your voice down!" My mother said quietly.
"Anyway, they put you in hospital! Twice!" My father whispered.
"The first time was because Suga was my friend. I pushed him out the way of the car because I care about him. He's my best friend and I put him before anyone. The second time was because of me trying to show them what I can do." I say quietly. Jisu still had her head down.
"Bad influences i tell you!" He said to my mum. I was about to come up with a remark but noticed the beautiful black glossy hair sit down in the table one from us. She was with who I presumed was zach. The same guy who was in the same house as she was on that Friday. I knew it was Blake ever since she sat down. I couldn't see her face but I knew it was her. I wish I could speak to her again.
"JEON!" My mum shouted at me. I snapped back into reality and wiped the smile that magically appeared on my face.
"Hm?"
"Who were you staring at!?" She said and looked behind her.
"That girl. You need to get something sorted. You just drool over some girl you haven't even met, Just because she's pretty? How dare you!" She carried on going on and on about how I should only ever notice someone's personality before looks. I stayed silent. Anger rising and rising until-
"THATS ENOUGH!" I shouted. I noticed people's heads turning but I don't care.
"Don't make a scene. Sit down, people are looking!" My father said quietly. Something inside me snapped.
"No! All I've ever done is try to live up to your expectations and all you've ever done is put my down! I finally meet someone who I actually like and trust but the last person I was going to tell was you. You don't know me! I've known her for a very long time and I need her by my side right now. You think that my friends are a bad example? Hm? Well, the only people setting a bad example is you! You've always put me down. I've wanted to make myself the best person I can be and your stoping me from doing that! I had my friends begging me not to come here for lunch because even they, who haven't even met you yet, can't trust you enough for me to be around them. You know what? They've been better parents that you have EVER been! IM DONE!" I shouted and stood up. I noticed Blake turned and watched the whole thing. Tears started forming in my eyes. Jisu grabbed my hand and we walked out of the restaurant. I didn't cry. Not in front of jisu I didn't. I can't be a bad example. I need to be the best brother ever for her. She needs me. I can't believe that i walked out on her. She was 10 when I did. She must have been so upset. When we got out of the restaurant I just hugged her like mad.

I called Suga and told him what happened. He instantly came and picked us up. The car ride was silent. I could tell he was slightly annoyed but mainly worried and relieved. I'm never seeing them again.