29

A/N First of all this is hopefully not going to offend anyone. I just want to say that in this chapter it will relate to the attacks that have happened recently. Like at Manchester with Ariana grande. If you haven't heard then a bomb went off killing a lot of people. I'm going to write something like this in here. I do fully respect anything that happened and feel incredibly sorry for anyone involved or effected. I'll fit everything in this chapter so I'm sorry if it's long. If you feel to upset to read about it then please feel free to skip this chapter. I won't mention anything further on. Thanks x

Jeon
We sung a song whilst everyone was rushing out and security was helping everyone out. There were huge crowds. Suddenly everyone started screaming. We stopped singing and suga whispered into my ear.
"I swear I heard a bang." I told him it was ok and probably some drunk idiot chucking firecrackers around. Then a huge bang happened and everyone from my right started running away and screaming. I flinched. And stepped back. Everything was happening all at once. Another bang happened and I stepped back again. I tried to control my breathing but it didn't work. Suga had disappeared. I looked everywhere. When I found him he was trying to get passed security.
"Suga what are you doing!?" I asked.
"I need to help!" He said. He looked into my eyes and all I could see was sadness and some tears.
"But you'll get hurt!" I say. To which he replies.
"and so will they if I don't do anything." I don't reply as words won't come out. He jumps over a fence skilfully and starts picking people up and putting them to safety. I step back and back. My vision going blurry. My breathing getting shorter and shorter. I can hear people shouting but I don't know who. I step back again until I trip on something. I fall over. There's yet another bang and more screaming and panic. More noise. More everything. Everything goes black after a while.

Suga
I had to. I run and run. Picking them up and running them over to wherever safety is. A girl is crying on the floor. She looks around 14. She's getting trampled on and is holding her hands over her ears. She looks like she's having a panic attack. I grab her hand and pull her up. I bridle carry her and she is still crying and is in the same position. I keep telling her that it's ok. I tell her to breathe. She calms down after a while and I run her over to the guys. I notice jeon on the floor passed out. I panic and give the girl to Kim. I run over to jeon and shout his name. I pick him up and pass him over to jin so he can care for him while I help everyone else out. I pick up, drag around and move everyone. I notice people lying on the floor. The bodies remind me of my mum. I try to help them. I pick them up two by two and pass them to security and first aid. Someone catches my eye. They're by the entrance. Crying over a body of a woman. He looks about 16. The woman looks like she's in her 30's. But she's unconscious and is bleeding badly on the floor. I run over to them and tell him he needs to move. I try to help but he won't move anywhere. The woman is obviously his mother. All i see is the younger me. I sit next to him and talk to him. Tell him all the things that jeon, Jin and mark ever told me. "It's going to be ok." After a while of talking, he gives in and follows me, carrying the woman, to the other guys and the girl. He tells me his name is gidae (meaning hope) and the girls name is unmyeong (meaning destiny). I chuckle to myself knowing that these guys are going to be our lucky charms. I knew already that they would be with us for a while. After a while, I finished helping. Everyone was out of the building (apart from unmyeong and gidae). jeon was still passed out. We nicknamed the two new recruits yeong and gid. I got a telling off by mark. (He was backstage). He kept telling me I could have died. I told him that they would have too. He finally agreed and we carried on. We got on the coach and finally went home. All I could think about were the family's that could have been effected. I kept thinking about my mum. Gid and yeong kept reminding me of a family.

A person came over the speaker in the coach. "Attention bts. We are terribly sorry about the explosions at the arena tonight. A lot of people were effected. And we hope your all ok." We replied with thank you but had no idea who that guy was.

Someone's head hit my shoulder. Yeong had fallen asleep to my right and her head fell onto my shoulder. I looked over at gid. He had fallen asleep crying, his head on the window. We are going to bring the two home just to try and contact any family we could. I felt a tear fall down my cheek as I realise that gid will never see his mum again. And that yeong hasn't got a family at the moment. I couldn't help but cry because they were so young and should be going through that.
"Suga you ok?" I hear V ask me quietly.
"They're too young to go through this now." I whisper. He tells me it's ok. And I manage to fall asleep.

Jeon
I wake up in bed. My bed. Was it a dream? I look around and bambam is next to me on the floor in a sleeping bag. He's reading so I decide to talk to him. "Hey, uh what time is it?" But instead of answering my question he replied with; "thank god your ok. We've all been worried sick about you! I was told to camp out here for the time being. Have some water and relax. Keep your head still!" It was real. I groan and mumble something about that I thought it was all a dream.

I walk downstairs after having another nap and resting. Two kids are sat on our sofa watching TV. The girl looks about 14 and the guy 16. Suga is in the kitchen making two glasses of milk and a slice of toast for them both. He tells me everything. That these guys are gid and yeong. I just hug him because I'm happy he's alive. He's incredibly brave for what he did. I asked him if he's hurt,
"My arm hurts a lot recently but I'm sure it's just because I stretched it." He replies with. I tell him that we have to go to the hospital. We spend ages talking about it but he finally gives in and says he will later.