24

Jeon
We get back and me, Kim and Jin help get the other 4 in the house, making sure they stay asleep. It's tough but we did it in the end. I go back to my room and manage to fall asleep again.

I wake up to a loud crash. I don't think anyone has heard it, just me. I get up and check the time. 3:45am. Great. I hear mumbles and sobs coming from the office. I open the door slightly and see suga. No, i don't see suga. I see someone else. Not suga. He's completely different. This guy has a cigarette in his mouth. This guys has a bottle of some sort of alcohol in his hand. This guy, is the opposite of suga. Yet looks the same.
"Why!?" I whisper to him. Trying not to wake the others up. He giggled, obviously drunk.
"Why not eh?" He smiled and took another sip from the bottle. He took the cigarette out his mouth and put it out on the table.
"Suga this isn't you..." I say, shocked at the sight of a broken bottle on the floor.
"Is now! Welcome to my wonderful world!" He jumps up making me jump back. He laughs historically and walks towards me. I back up against the wall. I giggled nervously. He holds the bottle up to my face.
"Try some!" He says.
"No! I can't try that!" I shush him trying to get him to quieten down.
"Aww, cute." He comes close to my face so we're inches apart. I giggled nervously again. "Your so young it's unbearable!" He laughs. Then, he does something. He comes closer and presses his lips against mine. How dare he! I push him off making him fall over. I wipe my mouth like I'm disgusted and get angry. So does he by the the looks of it. He frowns and stands up. He chucks his bottle to the floor making it smash and then turns his back on me,
only to wipe everything off the table he was working on. I turn him around and hug him. I know now why he was drinking and smoking. He's upset. I hope this hug helps. I know it won't but I hope it does.

He pushed me off violently. "Don't touch me!" He shouts. I shush him again. He kicks me making me angrier. I need to make him calm down. I need to. How?

I punch his face so he falls over, but he then gets up grabs my shirt and pushes me over. My head hits something hard and everything turns black.

I wake up on the floor of the office. I feel someone watching me. I attempt to sit up but my head hurts too much. I try to look around the room, suga is sitting on the floor watching me, Tear stains down his cheeks. He sees me awake and starts to cry again.
"I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry." He tucks his head into his knees. I try to tell him it's ok but no words process and it just comes out as a grumble. I sit there for a few minutes, waiting for my headache to go away a bit, before getting up and walking over to him. I sat down next to him, giving him company. I put an arm round him and tried to speak to him.
"Min yoongi, Why do you do this to yourself." I whisper.
"Jeon jungkook, why do you bother helping." He whispers back. And with that we both fall asleep again.

Jimin
I hear noises coming from the office and at first I think it's an intruder. I look in after a few silent moments and see something I haven't seen before. The office is a mess. There's a cigarette bud on the table. Everything that was on the desk is swiped off and there are two piles of glass with stains underneath them, a scent of alcohol in the air. I look around a ton more and see two people sat down, sound asleep, hugging eachother. Jeon and suga.

Suga has his head hanging low but there are obvious tear stains down his cheeks and jeon has his head up high, With no emotion. "Guys?" I call out. There's a sudden movement from jeon, making me jump.
There's a crash and He curses silently in the daylight.
"Jimin? You there?" He asks.
"Yeah.. um... what's going on exactly?" I ask.
"I'll speak later. Not now. And it's not what you think it is anyway." Phew.