Is markson real!?

50
<a/n I know this was pretty much all bts's POV but I have to do marks and Jacksons POV for a second because.. I can ok!?>

Mark
I decided to speak to Jackson as Suga cheered me on earlier. I'm seriously nervous as I'm a genuinely a shy person. I dont know if Jackson will like me. We're like opposites! He's the cool, outgoing one. He's the one with a huge personality and he's so confident and awesome. And me, Well, Im Just a shy person that doesn't like crowds. I don't have much that's interesting about me. He can speak so many languages. He can fence. He can beatbox. All I can do is skateboard and martial arts. Not much and won't help me ever. I'm not sure about what I'm doing, but I'm doing it for Suga. I walk up to where he is. He's with Kim, JB and Jr. I see bambam, yugyeom and youngjay to my left with jung. I walk up to them and have no idea about how to talk to him. Certainly not in front of everyone.
"What's up mark?" Kim asked me.
"Uh.." I say loosing words and trying not to stare at Jacksons eyes.
"You ok?" JB asked me.
"Y-yeah..." I stuttered. It's now or never. I gulped.
"Jackson... c-can we s-speak.." I asked. Curse myself for stuttering and embarrassing myself in front of him!!!
"Yeah sure!" Thank god. We walk outside and suga knows that I wanted to speak to Jackson so he let us have his room to sit in and stay for a while and be in quiet. I looked over at him when we walked out. He smiled at me and gave me the thumbs up. I have a weak smile back and walked upstairs with a very confused Jackson.
"You ok? What's this all about?" He asked me and sat down on sugas bed. I gulped and breathed deeply. God why is this so nerve racking!
"Y-yeah.." I sit down at the back of the bed. Making sure there was space between him and I.
"What's the matter. Are you ok?" He leaned forward and I dragged my eyes away to stop myself from loosing them in his deep brown ones. I took a deep breath.
"Yeah, Just nervous." The conversation is a go!
"About what? If it's the concert next week then you'll be fine don't worry." He seemed to be avoided the topic and speaking faster.
Jackson
... did he notice... please don't say he did. Crud. I'm speaking faster. I'm super scared. What's he asking me. Smile and hope is what I'm doing. I doubt he's asking me what I hope he is.
Mark
"No, it's not that." I cut him off. Maybe he's not interested in speakin- NO. I said I'd do this for Suga.
"I-i-I j-just w-wanted t-to talk t-to y-you about s-something." I gulp. Why can't I say it!?
"W-what.." did he stutter? Why did he stutter.
Jackson
NO WHAT DID I DOOOO?!?!!? Why did I stutter in front of him!?!? Noooo!!! Now he's going to think something! Even though it's true... still, he's been stuttering The Entire time!
Mark
COME ON! Say it seriously! God sake brain! Fine, what's the worst that could happen? I get rejected and hurt. Oh well! It's ok. Just say it now. Say it say it say it-
"I-I think... uhm.. I-I... i r-really really l-like y-you." There was a silence. " a-and i have done f--for a really long time.. Please don't hate me I'm sorry really I-" I faded out. Everything went silent. Oh god. What did I do.
"Y-you... y-you.." he seemed really nervous about something. He was stuttering and could finish his sentence. There was another silence as I was too scared to speak.
What must he think of me now.
"You... you know how... how long... how long I've waited... to... to hear you.. hear you say that?"

WWWHHHAAAAAAAATTT!?!?

I Looked at him at the same time he looked at me and I couldn't help but fall into his brown eyes. Does he mean that? What!? Really!?
"You know how happy that makes me feel.. that you said that..." maybe he's just proud of my confidence. Maybe he doesn't feel that way. Thinking these things made me look down.
"Thank you, Because..." here we go. He's just going to say 'well done on gaining confidence it means a lot! Well done. But I don't feel that way. Goodbyyyyeee'. Get ready to be heartbroken for the first time.
My heart was staining whilst waiting for an answer.
I felt his hand on my chin and he lifted it up. I felt my cheeks burn as he touched me skin. He looked me dead in the eyes.
"Because if you didn't do that.. I wouldn't have had the courage to do this." That's when slow motion started to work. He closed his eyes and leaned in. I felt his lips touch and it was magical. I leaned in and closed my eyes. I felt everything burst out. All of my sadness. All of my stress. Everything. Gone. I felt sparks burst off of us. It was magical. I put my hand on the back of his head like people do in films. I got a strong taste of cherry and realised it was his chapstick that he wears everyday. Everything is perfect. Everything is more than I could ask of anyone, ever.
He started to pull away when my lungs were about to burst. He started to giggle and I started to giggle too. A bit of my hair fell in front of my eyes and I felt his cold hand wipe it out of the way.
"Keep it out of your eyes. As much as I love your hair, I love your eyes more." I couldn't say anything as I was so scared still. I just giggled nervously.
"I-I think we should go downstairs, join in with everyone." I nodded and Jackson got up. He held out a hand and I took it. He pulled me up and I noticed his muscles strain. I blushed again. On the way to the door I asked. "S-so are we a... a-a thing now?" To not cause any confusion for the future.
"If you want to be." He whispered and smiled. He began to open the door but paused, looking worried.
"C-can We not tell anyone. N-not yet.. I'm just a bit.. new.. to it all." I scratched the back of his neck and for the first time I could tell he was nervous.
"I was going to ask the same thing." I whispered and we giggled whilst opening the door. Jackson walked out and I wiped my mouth. Jackson walked downstairs but I noticed bambam in the hallway upstairs looking annoyed, at something.
Suga
I noticed mark and Jackson come back in but Jackson wiped his mouth. I smiled knowing what they did. I noticed mark smiling and he went with Jackson to hang out with Kim, JB and Jr again. I closed my eyes for a minute and then notice bambam come in trying to look happy but he looked annoyed. I think I know why.
Kim managed to get everyone's attention and turned the music off.
"I know this night is for Jeon, but I have a special surprise for someone here tonight." Jacksons turn I guess.
"Jackson! Come here!" Kim called his friend up to the front and shutout hesitation, he jumped up and ran there.
"What?" He asked. I guess he's a bit annoyed by all the surprises. Suddenly I see his facial expressions change and I noticed that his mum had walked in. He didn't run to her though. He just hugged Kim and started crying. After a few minutes he ran over to his mum and threw his hat on the floor. Everyone was surprised because Jackson never takes his cap off.
Mark
He ran over to his mum but there his hat on the floor revealing his long blonde hair. I had to stop myself from staring and went to the floor to try and get his hat back. It's the most important one of his. It has a J and a W weaved together for "Jackson wang". I've always wanted one with An M and a T for mark yi-en Tuan. He hugged his mum and everyone introduced themselves... apart from Suga. I decided to speak to him.
I walked over to where he was. At the back sat down with his head against the wall eyes closed. I noticed he had red eyes and wet cheeks. A new tear dropping ever second.
"You ok" i asked. He opened his eyes and closed them again.
"So what happened upstairs?" I was shocked as he tried to not crack up whilst talking.
"You're avoiding the question-" I said. Why did he keep doing that!
"And you're avoiding mine." I looked down at my lap and decided to say nothing. I started getting nervous again. I would tell Suga what happened upstairs but then Jackson would hate me.
"So?" He asked. I decided to say nothing happened and play it on from a lie.
"N-nothing happened upstairs." I scratched the back of my neck.
"Don't do that."
"Do what?"
"Scratch your neck. Proves that you're lying." I was surprised he even noticed as he had his eyes closed!
"I had an itch-"
"Mark don't lie to me." Suga looked at me dead in the eyes. I could see he was hurt and I was not ready to hurt him again.
"You're right, me and Jackson are a thing but I can't say anything because he doesn't want me to." I blurted out. I realised what I did I covered my mouth.
"Really?" I hear from behind me.
"Your just going to say it? After I told you not to. Mark, how can I trust you now!?"
"Jackson I-" i said and turned around.
"Don't bother. It's not happening. Leave me alone."
I got up to try and hold on his shoulder. God why did this hurt me so much.
"Im sorry i-"
"dont touch me! Leave me alone! We're done." He said right then and walked away. I felt the world shatter at my feet and I could feel I was shaking. I turned around for some what of comfort by Suga.
"No it's ok, go and run after him like the puppy you are. Or go find your parents. Because their better. At least you have someone." He then walked away.
"Suga!" I called after him. I noticed bambam in the corner.
"Unlucky." He mouthed and ran after Jackson. What's happening. What did I do. I'm such an idiot. I felt week at the knees and my world just turned black.