Namjin and Sugas past

64
Suga
"Kim wanted us all in the living room for a chat. Let's go." I said to Jeon. I knew that it was about Kim and Jin. It was so weird seeing them together.
"We wanted to tell you something. It's been a while we've been holding back from doing it but we're both finally ready to tell you guys!" Kim said when we'd all sat down. He was basically only telling Jimin, Jung and Jeon. Me And V knew and obviously Kim and Jin knew. So it was just them three. Kim smiled at him and Jung finally asked the question.
"Wait no way! You guys are a thing?" Jimin suddenly perked in.
"Seriously?"
"Congrats guys!" V then said. Everyone started to talk and congratulate them. I didn't really say anything, just sat there.

After the talk I had some spare time so I decided to draw in the garden. I drew what I felt and what I felt now was, safe. I felt ok. Not happy, but ok.
When my father was properly pronounced dead, i felt sad but I didn't really know what was happening. I just grew up without a dad. Since when my mum died, I was never ok. I know now what it means to be dead. It's a scary thought but I'm sometimes curious.  I've never really felt ok much. Ever since I was a kid, I didn't know what to do. I just didn't feel happy. I didn't know what depression was but by 12 I knew and felt even worse knowing that I might have it. At 15 I was taken into care and hated it. I hated all the people who asked me about my parents. I ran away at 16 and lived on the streets, doing the only thing I like to do. Rapping. Kim Found me and asked to be my friend. By 17 kim had taken me to the therapist and they officially pronounced that I had depression and from then felt worse. There was a stage in my life that only Kim knows about. I remember coming home that night and just hiding in my room. I didn't come out for weeks. A few days I didn't feel like eating. I became seriously skinny and refused to go to any therapy sessions. Then after a while I gained up the courage to come out of my room and see the world as it is. I then met up with V and me Kim and him started music. I got into music when I was young it always helped me. Then we found the others and through them I found got7, which led me to find mark.
Past a few months and my mum passed. I remember the times where I came out to the field and screamed until my lungs burst. I felt so annoyed at myself for ignoring my mum and not speaking. Everything went downhill and then Jeon asked if I was ok. He made me think. He made me wonder if I am ok. I never thought about it before. I never sat down and asked. Am I ok? It never occurred to me. I then opened up to my friends. Told them a lot of things I never would have a year ago. People started to trust me more. I became "famous". Everything is looking up. I feel safe here. Even after everything that's happened. I'm safe. I'm here. I'm ok.

Hey, i decided to rename all the chapters. It's going to take a while. Ps, sorry for the short chapter today!!!