47

Jeon
After first lesson, I meet up with the guys and they manage to cheer me up a tiny bit. We anger the field with the guys by my side apart from Jimin, who had gone to sit down already. A teacher met us on the playground. He's my favourite teacher, we're like mates.
"Late again I see!" I laughed. I laughed back.
"So, you going to introduce me to these guys?" He asked me. I panicked whether to tell him about bts or not.
"Uhm, their-"
"Hey! Don't worry! I know you guys. You're the famous bts! It's a pleasure for you to be here. But I'm treating you like normal people and I expect that everyone else will as well! So Jeon, go sit with Jimin and the others go and sit with the others. Thanks, I'll speak later ok!" We waved goodbye and I went to sit next to jimin. He waved at me and I smiled at him. He looked a bit nervous.
"I dont know if I can do it." I could see he needed cheering up a lot.
"Hey hey hey. You'll be alright." I gave him a hug and he gave me a week smile. I could see his confidence build up.
"You're right. I can do it."
"Thats the spirit." I smiled. I was feeling better but still useless. I am still hurt.
"Relay team please come to the track." A teacher shouted. Jimin was up and ran over. He started to stretch a bit and then a poster was shot. He was last to run and then had to run a lap each. I could see him getting ready. Even though he did it in a few minutes. The second person got given the batten. They were off.

Third person was given it and Jimin's team was slowing down and is in last place. Jimin walked up to the line and the person jogging behind gave him the batten. He was off by a flash. He ran fast. He past the person in 3rd. Then 2nd. And then some how he was in first. He sprinted faster than I've ever seen him and he finally reaches the finish line. Everyone cheers for him and he walks over. I could see he was limping.
"Hey what's up." I asked.
"Just a stitch." He said out of breath. I get him to stay stood up wth his hands on his head to stretch out.

Event after event were called up. Long jump came and went. Blake was in that. She won it.

I felt hurt when I saw her. I knew that that man was her boyfriend. But I knew he was hurting her. I knew that she was just as hurt as I was. I don't hate her. I love her. I think. I just don't want to. I just feel so hurt. So betrayed. Blake is all I think about. All though all this happened this morning, it feels like a life times since I've spoken to her or heard her voice. I wish I could speak to her. I want to ask her everything. But I'm too scared of what she'll say. So I'll leave it for now.

The final race came up. Jimin in 1500 metres. He still had a bit of a stitch but he didn't want to let anyone down. So he's at the start line. The piston shoots and their off. He's up against a lot of fast people. But from the relay race I saw, he'll be fine. Their off to a great start. There's 15 people running. He's 7th at the minute. Good for the first lap out of five. He speeds up a bit for the second lap. He becomes 4th. Amazing. I watch him. All my focus suddenly goes to him. I dont know why I'm not thinking about Blake right now. Jimin. I dont know why!

3rd lap and he's the same speed. The person In first has slowed down. Jimin's third. I could see pain in his face. He was clutching his stomach. I screamed at him and told him to hold up. Told him I didn't he could do it.

Fourth lap. He's slowed down a bit. But so have the others. He's in 4th. He's clutching onto his stomach like his life depends on it. Half way through lap 4 and he's slowed down. There's only one person behind him. He's 14th. I'm worrying. He's walking now. I watch from a distance carefully. He's stopped. I'm worrying like mad. A few people around me are worrying. Not as much as I am. I get up and go under the rope. He falls to his knees. I get up out of the wheel chair and sprint there. As fast as I can. I trip and fall, causing a pain to go racing through my bad leg but I get up. Soon, Im by his side. I skid down next to him. He's coughing like mad.
"Lie down, on your back." I tell him. I help him lie down and I could see he couldn't breathe properly. The others arrive shortly after with a teacher. Jimin holds his batern out to Suga. He takes it and I could see he doesn't know what to do.
"Run!" I shout At him. After a quick nod from the teacher, Suga is sprinting off down the track. I don't bother to look though. I focus on Jimin. I can't focus on anything else. He's still coughing. There's a crowd around him now, Including the guys that bully me and Blake. She's at the back though, so I can't see her very well. I look down at the ground again. Jimin is still a coughing mess. I get up.
"Go away!" I shout at everyone. I know for sure that Jimin doesn't like crowds or being centre of attention. A few leave and I shoo more off till it's just me and the other 5 guys. After a while, the medical room people come in with a stretcher and they put Jimin on and whisk him away. Everything was so fast.

Jung comes up behind me with my crutches he kept with him and I took hold and walked back. Suga was at the finish line out of breath.
"He.... came.... first...." we all hugged him to congratulate their win.

After a while came lunch. The others went to talk to some teachers and I sat swirling my rice round in the plastic bowl I brought with me. I didn't feel like eating. I could only think that Jimin's loss was my fault. I made him do the 1500 metres because I was stupid enough to do a trick on the stage a month ago.

Jimin
After a while I came out of the medical room feeling useless. I held everyone up and so I sat at the back of the playground just staring out. I felt empty. I felt people come up to me. Maybe one or two. They were talking to me and shouting. I couldn't be bothered to hear them though.