14

V POV
Everyday I go and see jimin. He's looks so emotionless. The doctors say he's in a sort of coma. And they don't know how long he'll be like this. It's horrible to see him lying asleep almost dead like. I talk to him, in hope that he'll hear me, which he won't.
Day 15
"Hey jimin. I wish you would wake up. It's so much different without you. I miss you. Please come back."
Day 17
"Hi, I miss you. I just want to hug you again. And I want to tell you that everything will be ok."
Day 20
"Hey jimin. Please wake up. We all miss you so so much. I wish you will wake up and I can hold you in my arms again."
Day 34
"I know it's been a few days since I talked to you, it's because you had to go into surgery. Your leg got worse and worse so it had to be amputated. It's ok, there's a robotic one in replace of it. Which is awesome!"
Day 38
"Please wake up, Im dying to hear your voice again. I'm so lonely. I wish you would come back."
Day 40
"Jimin, Its been a while, since we talked. Please wake up so I can hear your amazing voice again."
A few months later.
Jimin POV
I woke up, finally. After all this time. I know that v comes to talk to me everyday. I don't want to talk to him. I'm too useless. I'll pretend to be asleep for a while. Until he gets bored and leaves...
"Hey jimin. I know I've come in everyday almost, but I never said one thing. So today I'm going to give you something." He said. He then walked over to me and pressed his lips onto mine. I had to resist myself from kissing back and smiling. "I love you." He said so calmly. Then a thought came to me, I have to leave him. I have to leave everyone. I started crying. Immediately V wiped my tears. "It's ok, sshh, it was only a dream. Everything's going to be ok. It's going to be fine." I couldn't help myself. But say "no it's not." He obviously thought I was unconscious so he was really shocked. "YOUR BACK! Jimin oh my gosh." He started crying. "It's not ok. V it's not." I opened my eyes. "Wait, you heard me? How long have you been awake?" He asked. "A week." I replied quietly. "A WEEK? AND YOU DIDN'T THINK TO TELL ME?" "Sorry I-" "do you have any idea how worried I've been about you!?" "Wait V-" "why didn't you just wake up!? And tell me about it?" I had to answer. "Because I wanted you to leave." That came out wrong. Damn me. "You wanted me to leave?" He stepped back to sit in the chair. He was very upset. "So you don't love me anymore?" He asked almost it tears. I took the chance to break up with him now, rather than later. I'm sorry V. I love you with all my heart. I'm sorry.
I gulped. "No. I don't love you. And j don't love the band. I'm leaving you all." I answered quietly. V started to cry. "After all I did-" he just shook his head and walked out of the room. I immediately started to cry my eyes out. "I'm sorry V. I'm so so sorry." I whispered out loud.
Kim POV.
I was just walking around the hospital, waiting for v to finished talking to jimin. I don't want to face him. It'll only make me feel more guilty. I heard sniffling and crying coming from a small airing cupboard to my left. Something told me that I had to go and see who that was. I opened the door to see V on the floor with his head tucked into his knees. "V?" I asked, he looked up at me, eyes puffy from tears. "What's up?" I asked him. Curious. "Jimin, he doesn't love me anymore." He sobbed. This is all my fault. "Yes he does." "No he doesn't. He said he doesn't love me and he doesn't love the band so he's leaving us all." He was really hurt. "No V. You got it wrong. He loved you with all his heart. This is entirely my fault. Listen to me." I then explained everything that happened between me and Jimin before his accident and ended it with, "Im so sorry. This is all my fault. I'm a total idiot!" We then got up to go and see jimin, to apologise. "Room 68, here we are!" I opened the door and it was just an empty bed, with a note on it which read.
'V, Im so sorry. I don't want to hurt you. I love you like mad. I'm sorry. I really am. That was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. I hope you don't forgive me. Because then you can move on and forget about me, think of me as a complete douche. I had to leave for your own good. I'm sorry, Jimin. ❤️'
I was shocked when I read it. We had to find Jimin. And fast.