70

Namjoon
I've left Jackson in the garden. I need to go and apologise to Jin, again, and then check on Suga.
"Hey.. sorry I keep leaving to check on others. I just need to sort things out and then everything will be fi-" I was stopped by a kiss. One I haven't had for ages. When we broke apart I smiled at him.
"Joon, I don't care. You're helping others and making them happy. As long as you're not getting stressed out yourself, then this is why I love you!" He kissed me again and I felt so relieved. Thank god he doesn't hate me for it.

Time skip

When I walk into Suga's room he seemed really distressed... and he was asleep. He had red puffy eyes and a scared look on his face. I covered him over with a blanket and walked out. I decided to leave him to sleep as it's rare for him to be asleep so I'll leave him.
Jackson
I sigh to myself in the empty garden. It's a beautiful Garden and it's amazing that these guys own it. I can't believe they'd move. I've seen the new house though. It's really nice.
I wipe my eyes for the 500th time and sniff. Trying to clear my head of everything. I'm such a bum out. I screw everything up. I just want something to right. Something to be really good and amazing. I want mine and marks relationship to be like namjoon and jin's. Perfect. I thin namjoon is the most perfect person in the world. I mean yeah, he has his faults. But he's such a role model for bts and got7. He's even better than bossy JB. He's always helping his friends. He's helped with Jimin and V breaking up, he's helped Suga out. He was so supportive of ash and he even made jin have the courage to tell everyone about them two.
I'm just proud to be his friend. Especially when he's helping me and mark out like this.
"I knew you'd be here." I don't even look up at the familiar voice. I heard a thumb and realise he had jumped over the small wall.
"Look, Im sorry. I didn't want to run away like that. It's just, I felt useless and I was thinking about stuff. I knew you were stressed I just wanted to see if you were ok. And then you shouted at me and... when I said forget it. I didn't know what was happening. I'm an idiot. I shouldn't have ran off and-"
"Stop it." I say. He looks at me.
"..Stop what?"
"Stop blaming yourself for everything. You're always apologising for things that you don't need apologise for! Mark, you don't need to do that! Look, your 'situation' is bad. We both know that. I dont know what happened or who made you think you had to do that, but I know that I'm going to help you and we are going to talk about it. Please mark. I know your scared-"
"Im not scared, this was me. I did this. No one forced me. No one made me think anything. I thought this." He interrupted. He seemed like he was trying to be angry but was scared on the inside. I had to help him. I can't leave him like that!
"Mark, you can trust me." I say standing up.
"I don't trust anyone." He steps backwards.
"Mark.." I say. I know something that will make him change his mind. I walked up to him and hugged him. I placed my lips on his and kissed him for a minute. He kissed back and he hung onto me. I pulled apart and looked him dead in the eyes. I knew he liked them. It's something that I've picked up.
"Tell me." I whispered. I placed me forehead on his and waited for his reply. He looked away from my eyes.
"I can't. I'm sorry." He whispered back.
"You can. Please. For me." I kissed him again and kept our foreheads together. He sighed.
"No, I can't do this. I'm sorry." He let go of my hands and ran out of the garden. Leaving me by myself watching him run away. I sighed into the open air as a few more tears trickled down my face.
Beep.
I checked my phone but I didn't have any notifications. I looked around and saw marks phone on the floor lit up.
He must have dropped it.
I guess I should check.. I had to. He could be trouble. That's just my over thinking mind.
I pick it up from the floor and see a message from a person named "Ryan" and it said he had two missed calls from him too. I swiped on the phone to see his conversation and saw something terrible.

Me
Ugh just leave me alone.
How did you even get my
Number in the first place!?

Ryan
Remember from school?
Yeah I kept it from then.

Me
I swear if you keep messaging
Me I'm going to call the police.

Ryan
You can't do that! After
all the things you've done
I could get you arrested
Before you could even pick
Up the phone.

Me
...
What do you want from me.

Ryan
I want nothing. But me and the guys hate you. You need to kill yourself.

Me
Why would I take orders from you?

Ryan
Cuz ur such a unwanted nerd.
Or at least you were. If anyone
Found out about your past then you're so screwed!

Ryan
Your so pathetic. Die already.

How dare this guy make any comment on mark whatsoever. And who are "the guys". And what was marks past!? What did he do!? Oh god mark. Your in trouble.
"Hey I saw mark out here. Are you guys ok?" Namjoon said. He was out of breath so obviously he ran. He looked around.
"He's not here. He ran away. His phone dropped and... look." I showed him the messages and his eyes opened wide.

Ryan
Where'd you go? You scared
To admit that you were once one of the "bad boys"?

A new message came through. What does he mean by bad boys?
"I think marks in trouble." I said.
"We need to find him."
"Well, he can't have gone far on foot. Let's go quickly." Kim replied and we ran out into the van. Jin stopped us on the way. I watched as Kim kissed his forehead and explained we needed to find mark and quickly. He said he'd help and all split up.

As I ran down the street it started to rain. I didn't bother putting my hood up. I like the rain. This is stupid. I'm never going to find him! He's a fast runner and.... I'm not.

Wait, is that him? It has to be! It's his skinny black jeans and black hoodie with the hood up.
The figure puts his arm down by his side and is holding something. A hat? Maybe.

I sprint after him in the rain. He must have heard my footprints and started to run after looking in my direction. He went round the corner and as I past, it's hopeless. There's a lot of people on the street. All of them with there hoods up or with an umbrella. I sprint past them and look at all of them.  And then I see it. The hat.