Vmin drama and namjin stuff

55
V
Why was I so mean. It killed me to say that. But it killed me to see those photos. I stayed behind for a minute when the others walked off. I couldn't see him, but I could hear him. Just a lot of tears and the door shut. I then heard a scream and a loud thud. I wanted to help, but he hates me and I hate him, right? After a break up you have to hate eachother right? I'm sure that's how it works... 
jimin
How could he say that to me? This is all a huge misunderstanding. This photos... how!? I'm sure it didn't happen. Maybe it didn't but it looked like that because of camera angles. I thought he trusted me. He knows I would never do that! Maybe he was planning on breaking up with me and found this as an opportunity to do so. Maybe that's it. Because I'm such a huge wimp and can't control my emotions.
I punched the wall again. I know it's a small hotel room but I couldn't help it. I'm so mad at myself.
V
I hope he calms down soon. We all have to go out for a meal to get something to eat.

Time skip

Kim
"Jimin? We're going out now. Are you ready?" I asked softly. Throughout all of the guys, I think I have the most sympathy for him.
"I don't feel well, I'll stay here. Go without me." I know he didn't feel ill. He just didn't want to face the world yet. And I understand that.
"Can I come in?" I asked. I heard a sniff and then his door unlocked. I walked in and shut it after me. I then wrapped him in a hug. He didn't cry he just hugged me back like his life depended on it. I understood. He needs someone and I'll be here for him.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hit-"
"I know Jimin. I believe you. You're hurt. And I understand. Stay here, get some rest. Make sure you eat. It'll be ok, I promise." I could tell he needed me. I decided to stay in his room for the night. I'll tell V that he can sleep with Jin in my room.
"I'll sleep In here. Then you won't be alone. Ok?" He nodded and let go.
"Bye, see you later." I said and walked out to join the others.

Huge time skip (Im sorry!!)

When we come back there's a huge storm. It's loud but none of us are scared by it. I've told V about tonight and said "until you two have sorted yourselves out."
We walked into the hotel loft and V came over to me and whispered into my ear.
"He's scared of storms." And then went to the other side of the lift to talk to Jin. I decided to make the good nights quick and then go quickly to see if he's ok.
V
I'm in jin's room waiting for him to come back. He said he was saying goodnight to everyone. I thought this was cool as he's the eldest. It's sweet but.. he's taking a while... I decided to go and see what he was up to. I wrapped myself in a blanket and walked out the door. Jin's room was round the corner from the others. so I decided to poke my head round the corner and just tell him to hurry up or see what's taking him so long.
I almost fainted at what I saw.
I saw Kim hands around jin's waist and their heads so close together. I decided to wait and see what happens next.
"Well, no ones here. Why not?" Kim said softly.
"Namjoon, you know how I feel about doing it in public!" Jin whispered back.
"Jin, this isn't public! And even if it was I wouldn't care." What are they on about!
"I would! What would everyone think of us!" Think of what Jin!?
"Jin, they have to find out soon. It's not something we can hide for much longer!" Our leader said. But hide what kim! Hide what!? What are they hiding!
"I know, it's just, I'm nervous of what everyone would think of us."
"Jin, I love you. Nothing can change that."

WHHHAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT!?Are they a thing then? God they're so cute together

Are they a thing then? God they're so cute together. But, why would they keep it a secret? I know jin's nervous but so was Jimin to start off with!
When they pulled apart Jin started to giggle nervously.
"Goodnight my lover." Kim whispered and kissed Jin on the forehead.
"Goodnight my bear!" I almost laughed at his nickname for him and then realised that they were both going to their rooms. Oops, I quickly ran to ours and lied down in bed just as Jin opened the door. Phew, lucky.
Kim
I was smiling as I walked to Jimin's dorm. It's going to be weird without having Jin at my side in bed but I guess that this is more important. As I walk in to the room I notice Jimin cuddled up in a blanket, crying.
"Oh my god what's wrong!" I then remembered wha V said in the lift up here. He's scared of storms.
"You don't like storms do you?" He replied with shaking his head, no. Then thunder sounded loudly and he squealed and burrowed further under the duvet. I sat down on the bed and hugged him. I rubbed his back and calmed him down. I then notice he went week in my arms and noticed that he fell asleep. I put him down on the double bed and climbed in next to him. Not long after, I fell asleep too.
Jin
He kissed me, in public. Everyone was shouting and screaming rude things at us. He didn't care and Carried on. I managed to push him off.
"How could you!" I said before running off stage, crying.
"Jin! I'm sorry!" He called after me. I just kept running. I couldn't see much as my vision was blurry. I crashed into something and fell to the floor.
"Jin I'm sorry." He kept saying over and over again. He sounded like he was crying. My vision cleared and I could see that I had ran into a door.
"Are you ok?" He asked.
"No, leave me alone!" I said before getting up and running off again.
I breathed in violently making me cough. "Oh my god." I whispered to myself. I took in my surroundings and saw I was in the same bed as V like I was last night. Phew. Only a bad dream.
V was hugging me though.. I tried to pick him off and he did. But then started to roll around uncomfortably. I slid my pillow that I was sleeping on off so I was laying in the mattress and gave it too him. He hugged it and fell into deep sleep again. I decided it was nothing and then took out my phone.
"Ah Jesus!" I muttered under my breath trying to find the brightness button. I turned it down and adjusted my eyes to it. Just as I was opening it I got a message from Kim.
Kim; hey... you awake?
Jin: yeah, just woke up. Why?
Kim: did I wake you up.. I'm sorry.
Jin: no no, I had a bad dream.
Kim: same here
Jin: wanna talk about it?
Kim: depends, would you get mad if it was about us two and I did something incredibly stupid.
Jin: I would if you got mad if I had a dream about us two and you did something stupid.
Kim: wait, really??
Jin: yeah! You kissed me on stage and then I ran away and told you to leave me alone
Kim: hey, I had the same dream!
Jin: no way
Kim: yes way!
Kim: Im sorry, for pressuring you into it.
Jin: you didn't pressure me into anything.
Kim: no, I mean trying to talk you into it. I know it means a lot to you. And if that's the way you'll react then I won't. Ok?
Jin: Kim.. I know it has to happen soon. But not too soon.
Jin: and presides. It was a dream! It could have planned it differently if it wasn't my stupid social anxiety!
Kim; and my fears...
Kim: anyway....
Jin: wait what fears.
Kim: nothing. I shouldn't have sent that.
Jin: Kim, talk to me!
Kim: fine.
Kim: I have fears about loosing you. Like for real. I don't want to.
Kim: I love you.
Jin: I love you too.
Kim: ❤️
Jin: ❤️
Kim: get some sleep
Jin: ok, You too! Goodnight my bear.
Kim: goodnight angel!

That was weird. The same dream!? Insane. I soon fell asleep after though.

Time skip

"Morning" I said to the sleepy V on the bed who had just woken up. I woke up about an hour ago. The reply I got back was a groan.
"So, wanna explain what your obsession with hugging things when you're asleep is all about?" I asked in a joke tone.
"Wait what?" He sat up and sounded more awake. I have him the look of 'you-know-exactly-What-Im-talking-about-do-not-act-like-You-dont'.
"Oh!" He giggled nervously.
"Ever since I was little I've had to hug something to get to sleep  otherwise I won't sleep well!" I laughed at his adorableness.
"Well." He looked like he was angry but was joking around searching for a comeback.
"Well, how was namjoon last night?" I put the comb down that I was using and felt my cheeks turn to a dark shade of scarlet.
"W-what?" I said. No, he can't have seen. God, nooo!!
"When you were saying 'goodnight' to everyone. What were you really doing. Looks like Jimin isn't the only liar here!" He started laughing. This can't be happening.
"I didn't lie... I just.. didn't tell the truth!" I said. I started searching for more words. He laughed more.
"Well, there's no point in hiding it anymore is there! At least not to you.." wait, please say he didn't tell anyone.
"Don't worry, I haven't told anyone and I don't plan to!" It's like he read my mind. I let out the breath I had somehow been holding and relaxed.
"Oh thank god!" I sighed and hugged him.