34

Suga
On the way back home from dinner, everyone was buzzing with excitement as we were accepted into competing in the BBMAs. Even I was smiling I was so happy.

We started learning some more English on the way back as we needed to learn as much as we could. We got back and our house was in view.

My smile dropped when I saw what I did. Everything that had happened today cleared my mind. Any happiness in my head instantly left me and filled in with worry and shock.

Smoke. And lots of it. Coming out of one of our windows. No one else noticed.
"STOP THE BUS!"I screamed. They were going as slow as possible I swear. Everyone gave me weird looks. I instantly ran off the bus as soon as it stopped. Sprinting to the house as fast as I have ever ran before. I had a key and spent for what seemed like ages trying to unlock the door. As I did so, jeon had managed to catch up to me. "I'll call the for brigade." He says. I didn't have a second thought and charged in the smoke filled house. The smoke and fire was coming from my room. I could hear shouting and screaming coming from in there.

My door was closed and jammed. "GID!" I screamed. I took a few steps back and charged into the door with my good arm. It didn't work. I tried again and again. For the 3rd time I did it, it finally worked. I could see the damage. A fire blazing everywhere. I heard coughing coming from the back of my room. "Suga!" I heard him cry. I called his name again and again. Just so he knew I was here.

I sprinted around the fire somehow without getting burnt. I saw gid almost about to faint. I picked him up as he was surprisingly light and sprinted as fast as I could outside with him.

But I didn't stop there. I sprinted down the street as far away from the house as possible so no fumes could infect his lungs. When I got to the end of the road I sat down on a bench and put him down next to me. I started to cough then.

Once I'd finished my coughing fit I looked around. I looked at our house. The fire in my room getting bigger than the second. Making a dark night, roar with flickering flames of orange, red and yellow. Making black light up. I looked back at gid who was still coughing. I patted his back.
"Are you hurt?" I asked him.
"My hand hurts a lot. I think I burnt it." He replies. I notice he is holding his hand in a peculiar way.
"Can I have a look?" I ask. He uncovers his hand and I see a bright red, purple and brown spot covering the back of his hand, flowing over his thumb as well. "Jeez dude, you need to get that checked out." I tell him.

I hear a fire engine come down the street and not long after an ambulance. I pick up gid and walk him to the ambulance to get him checked out.
"Yes he has a very severe burn on his hand. Your lucky the fire didn't effect his lungs. How did he get out!?" The paramedic asked me.
"I ran in and pulled him out." I said. Looking at the ground rather sheepishly. I knew I shouldn't but I didn't think twice. And just as I was thinking that, the lady told me off and checked me over. I was fine and so was my arm.

After a while, the fire was tamed and gid's hand was strapped up. I then tell the guys that we could sleep in a tent like we did the first night we got together. They agreed and we set it up really quickly. Making sure not to wake gid up in the process. He sleep near me as I was to protect him with all I had.

Jin, by this time, had woken up and was very confused. I told him to go back to sleep and everyone but Jimin was.
"Hey, Jimin." I whispered. Being sure not to wake anyone up. He stayed silent.
"You still can't sleep?" I asked. I heard a sniff come from His side of the tent.