39

Jimin
After Sam and the teacher had left I ran over to jeon who was sat up against the locker with Blake.
"Are you ok?" I asked. I looked at his face and it was bleeding slightly.
"We'd better go clean you up. Can you stand up?" I ask him. He attempts but ends up groaning and collapsing again. I try to pick him up. After a few attempts it works and I carry him to the toilets. The nosebleed had gotten worse and worse by the time I got there so I ran there instead. I sat him down on the floor and dabbed at his nose. He moaned and groaned like mad. He was in pain.
Once lunch had ended jeon managed to get up and I helped him to his lesson and was late to my own. The teacher didn't care much though.

Once home, I went upstairs to study but jeon went out to 'study'. I was curious as to what he was doing but left it up to him.
Jeon
I went out to 'study'. But actually went out to meet Blake. She thought me how to do things. She told me to take baby steps and jump off a climbing thing backwards. It took me a while as I was kind of scared.

Throughout the next few weeks I've been sneaking out after school to go and meet Blake. If the others found out they would take her away from me. After a month or two of training with her I had finally got it. You should have seen my face when I finally got it. I did something I've never done before and hugged Blake. It felt odd and I kind of held on for a bit.
"Woah." She said pushing me off of her. "Ah, sorry. I've never done that before." I said scratching the back of my head. We both climbed up onto the top of the monkey bars and started talking about it.
"You've never hugged a girl before?" She asked.
"No.." I admitted. She asked if there was a reason why.
"Im kind of... scared(?) of girls.." i hung my head low.
She started laughing at me.
"Why? We don't bite."
"I dont know... I've never been in a friendship with a girl before. I only started having friends 2 years ago. I have no idea how to handle anything." She put an arm around my shoulder. "It's ok, I've never had a guy friend before. Ran away when I was 13." I opened my eyes wide. "You ran away from home when you were 13!?" She took her arm off of me.
"Yeah, wanted to peruse my dream before it was too late. Me and my parents got into an argument. I wanted to become a dancer and they wanted me to be a teacher. So I just packed a bag and left!" She said.
There was a silence.
"What?" She asked. I was shocked. She must have seen my face. "Look I know it's young and all bu-"
"I ran away when I was 13. For the exact same reason! I wanted to be a singer/dancer and my parents and sister wanted me to go into politics! A week after I left, I went back to apologise but they had moved on. Found a new house. So I lived on the streets for a year. I didn't want to do it anymore so I went to a bridge but someone caught me. And I joined them and now he's one of my best friends." She had wide eyes now.
"Wow, wait. Cuz I did that! When? Like what day?" She said.
"June 24th" we said in unison. Oh my god. Was she that girl.. the one that was sat on the opposite side?
"Wait, I think I saw you.. just as I was about to jump I looked around and saw a girl on the opposite side just sat there. I kept thinking that I would never see her again. But, that was you!?"
"Your the guy!? The guy that I saw jump? Wow. I didn't actually jump. I just sat there and got too scared." She looked out into the distance.
"Thank god you did. Otherwise I wouldn't know how to do the things I do now!" We laughed a comfortable laugh and then went into a silence. It was a nice silence. One that I get comfortable in. We looked out at the sunset.
"Well, I better get back." She said after what seemed like forever. We both jumped down and looked at each other. I smiled.
"So, I've never done this before but, can I.. uh... have your... uh... can I have your number? As in a friend way! Just friends." I asked. I was nervous.
"Of course." She smiled. She gave me her number and we said or goodbyes.

"Where have you been?" Shouted Jimin when I walked in.
"I went to study." I said.
"Sure. It's late you know! Got7 came round earlier and you missed them." For some reason I didn't care. I dont know why.
"Well, when are they coming next." I asked. Totally relaxed about the situation.
"Next week." He replied.
"Well, I'll see them then." And with that I walked upstairs to bed. Skipping all meals today, but I didn't feel hungry. I felt happy. I felt... warm.

Me and the guys have a concert coming up. We'll be gone a month so this is the last time I'll see Blake until then.
"Hey uh, me and my friends are going on holiday for a month." I say out of the blue. I didn't want to say we're going on tour as it might make her feel like she needed something too. "Where you going?" She asked me.
"We're going to my home town back in busan." I reply. This wasn't a lie. We were going to busan... and other places.
"Well, text me." She says. I nod and we go into a comfortable silence again.

We left ages ago in the bus and we started to learn English again. The only thing on my mind was Blake. I don't know why I missed her again. I just felt weird.

Once we got there we went straight into a practice room and started chatting about what's going to happen. We had learnt a new choreo recently and I decided to show off my new move that Blake taught me for the past month.
"That's amazing jeon!"
"How'd you do that!?"
"Wow!"
"Coool!"
I even saw jin and Kim impressed. Yes! I had proven it to them.
"We should use that. Show it off to everyone." Kim said. Referring 'everyone' as ARMY.

We practiced for ages and it was finally the concert. We left the back tumble until last as it was special. We did our normal routine of songs and finally it came.
The music stopped. It's my turn to shine. I flip backwards just as Blake taught me. Suddenly the steps went wrong. I knew I would mess up. Everything's in slow motion. I heard something crack and I did my final spin and landed but instantly fell to the floor through pain. The pain in my right leg was unbearable. I felt like I was going to be sick. Tears started trickling out of my eyes. I couldn't move. I screamed out in pain and the music stopped. I couldn't hear anything.
"It's going to be ok." Is what I did hear from Jin. My hand clutched to my knee. My eyes were tightly closed through the pain to take it away. I felt shadows over me so I tried opening them. I saw the members stood around me and paramedics by my side with a stretcher. Jin was sat by my side. I put my hand up and asked for the mix he had in his hand. He looked confused. I switched it on and managed to say two words to everyone before turning it off and clenching my eyes again.
"I'm sorry." I dropped the mic but my hand was still holding something. I opened my eye slightly and saw jin holding my hand. He was mouthing something but I couldn't hear through the pain.