Jimin and V drama pt2

56
Suga
"That's not like him!" Jeon said when I told him about Jimin's and hobi's situation.
"I know right! Jimin would never do that. I wonder why he did. He looked terrified of himself after though!" I told him.
"Hm, i have no idea. Hey, Uhm apparently at the prom thing Blake gave Jimin a gift for me and I got it. It's a memory card with her diary on it." He said. Wow he must be special to revive her diary.
"Really? What's it say?" I asked.
"I dont know. Just a bunch of stuff about this zach person. I dont know who he is but Blake kept saying that he "won't leave". It's weird hearing her voice though. It's like she's here but she's just a voice and a picture on a screen." I nodded along.
"You sure you're ok about the whole thing?" I asked. He didn't seem that upset about it anymore but he could be hiding it. 
"Still hurts. I dont know anymore." He looked down. I decided to tell him and v and Jimin.
"Hey, if it makes you feel any better, v and Jimin broke up." He looked up at the screen.
"Really!? But they've been together forever!"
"I know right! I dont know why they split up. It might have something to do with hobi though. Which would explain why Jimin punched him." He nodded. I heard a woman's voice in the back.
"I have to go, I'll talk later yeah?" I nodded and felt a bit sad that he had to go. I said goodbye and he hung up.
Jin
"Kim, V knows." I whispered into his ear when we were cuddling in bed. He sat up.
"What? You told him?" I shook my head.
"No he saw us last night in the hallway."
"And you're ok with it?" He asked.
"Hm, I guess so. He said he wouldn't tell anyone so I think it's ok-" I was cut off by another kiss from him.
"This is why I love you. You're so brave." I giggled at his compliment and kissed him back.
"It felt weird without you here last night." I said after we pulled apart.
"Same here." He laughed back and we kissed again.
The door started to open and we pulled apart quickly.
"Hey guys, uh, we have another interview. Let's go yeah?" Hobi came through the door. I nodded and he left. I kissed Kim as soon as he left.
"Jin we need to get ready.." he said through kisses. I pulled apart and we decided to go.
Kim
I decided to check in Jimin before we left.
"Hey, you coming?" I asked softly. I lifted his head up from a duvet. He looked so pale. Like he could puke any minute.
"Ok you're ill, you stay here then yeah?" He nodded and put his head down again. I knew it wasn't stomach ache. Mainly heart ache.

A few days skip!

"Where's Jimin?" V asked on the way down.
"He's ill, not coming."
"Oh." He looked down again and turned silent. He didn't speak much now a days. Only to ask about Jimin. Not that jimin even talking at all. I was worried about Jimin's mental state. He wasn't eating, always sleeping and did not speak.
"You guys need to sort it. I'm worried about him. He's not eating or speaking and he's barely awake. If he is, he's crying. Try and sort it at least." I whispered into his ear. He nodded and didn't say anything. The two of them haven't smiled in a few days. It's upsetting really.

Yet again another time skip.

Jin
It's time we went back to Korea. We have to get on the plane now and find seats. Jimin sat down first and rested his head against the window and had his blanket on top of him. He had a mask thing over his mouth in case he did actually have the flu. The plane was packed. Hobi sat next to a stranger as there was no where to sit. Gid and Suga sat next to eachother and I sat down by myself. Kim was looking for a seat and I knew he couldn't sit next to me because of suspicion from fans. A flight attendant hurried him on and made him sit next to me. I didn't mind if he sat next to me. It was just because he could cause suspicion with the fans. I saw V being ushered onto the plane and he spent ages trying to find a seat and ended up sitting next to jimin. Maybe they could sort it out together, I don't know!
Jimin
I almost cried when v sat next to me. A small part of me wanted to call his name and hug him and kiss him again. I wanted to hear his voice. But I couldn't. He hates me and I know it. I feel sick just thinking about it. I could feel my eyes swell up with tears I thought had ran out. I tried to not let v know I was crying. I didn't want him to think I'm bigger wimp than he already thought I was. I had to sniff. My nose is running so badly.
Maybe he didn't notice.
"Jimin..." he put his hand on my shoulder. Crud he noticed. I pushed his hand off. He didn't want me. He never wanted me. I could hear him sigh.
"Talk to me." He whispered. I couldn't speak to him. I genuinely couldn't. I had a sore throats and I haven't spoken for days.
"Fine, don't speak. Can I please give you a hug?" How could I deny that? If will probably be our last so I decided to. I turned around and leant on his warm shoulder. He put his arm around me and I closed my eyes. It felt so nice to hug him again. Smell the scents of V one last time. It felt like I was finally home. I was so cold on the plane even if I was wrapped up in a blanket. But now, I'm warm. It's like he's a wizard. Ready fix everyone's day by the click of his fingers.
Jin
"Look." I whispered to Kim and pointed towards V and Jimin. "Do you think they've made up yet?" I asked. I wonder if he would know. Maybe they're not. Not that it's any of my business!
"I don't think so. Not yet." He whispered back. He wiped hair out of my face. I panicked.
"Don't do that!" I whisper/shouted.
"Sorry." He said and looked down. I could see his cheeks blushing.
"It's ok." I forgave him. I hope he doesn't do that again. That was close. He seemed really upset about it though. I hated seeing him upset but not as much as the others because I'm older. I hugged him nervously and the quickly sat normally again.

Time skip again (sowwy!)

Jimin
I opened my eyes to being shaken by V. I remember what happened earlier when he asked me for a hug and I must have fallen asleep.
"Wake up. We're leaving now!" I groaned and got up.
"Wanna piggyback?" He asked nervously. I considered it but denied. Shaking my head. I grabbed my blanket and carry on bag and walked off the plane. As we got off, we were created by flashing lights. I realised that they were cameras and groaned. Everyone's going to see me like this now. Kim came to my side to protect me from the cameras as he saw I was distressed. I thanked him and then thanked V as he did the same thing on my left side. Then i was enclosed by my friends and had my own bubble protecting me from embarrassing photos.

When we got home I collapsed on our bed and my phone blew up with messages. I opened it and saw that on twitter my face was everywhere. A lot of people asking if I'm ok, a lot of people sending hate. I groaned and chucked my phone on the floor. I face planted the bed and tried to sleep. It wasn't going to work though
"Jimin why is your phone on the floor?" V asked when he came in. Again, I didn't speak. If he knew how much hate everyone was giving me because of that one photo, I know he would go balistique!
"What!? We covered you. How could they get that picture?" I looked up and saw him looking through my phone.
"Why would they say that about you! Ugh" he groaned. I gulped trying to sooth my throat.
"It's ok." I choked. "I'm fine." He looked at me like I'd offended someone's entire nationality. It hurt my throats to say that.
V
How could he say that! He's far from fine.
"We both know you're not emotionally stable for anything right now. Let alone hate!" He Just sighed and laid down again. I put his phone down on the table and walked downstairs To get him some food and water. I made him a sandwich and poured a glass of water. I brought it up to him and made him have a drink for his throat.
"Make sure you eat, I'm going to leave you for a few hours ok? You going to be alright?" I asked. He nodded. I then walked out. I decided to talk to Kim about Jimin. He needed some help and I couldn't give that to him. I opened the door without knocking and came to a disgusting sight that I didn't want to see.
"Guys!" I said closing the door. I counted ten seconds and walked in again. They were both bright red in the face.
"Sorry!" Jin laughed nervously. "But you should have knocked!" I apologised and sat on the bed.
"You can't say you've never kissed Jimin!" When Kim said his name I could feel something drop inside of me.
"Yeah about him..." I couldn't make eye contact with them for some reason.
"What's up? Is he ok?" Jin asked.
"No, he's far from ok. He's not eating or speaking. Barely sleeping and always crying. He's not emotionally stable for anything. But, when we got off the plane, we tried to cover him from all the cameras. But someone managed to get a picture of him and everyone started to spread hate towards him. I can't speak to him I was wondering if you guys could. Because, he won't listen to me." Their eyebrows raised.
"They're hating on him?" Kim asked. I nodded.
"V, those photos were not real. It was just a bad camera angle. Hobi and Jimin aren't a thing! They just look like it. It's not real!" Jin explained. I just sighed. Something inside me wanted them to be real. But I love Jimin, why do I want it to be real?
"Maybe it was. But I still can't trust him. And what's a relationship without trust?" Kim nodded.
"Understood." He looked like he was recalling a far off memory.
"Kim, you still there? Helloo? Earth to Kim!" He then came back to reality and didn't seem himself. He seemed upset and distant from everyone.
"You ok?" Jin asked. He nodded and gave a smile which was obviously fake.
"Can you speak to him? Please!" I pleaded. They both looked at eachother and I knew they wouldn't agree.
"V, I think the only person who can speak to him is you!" Jin said.
"Yeah! He's not going to listen to us." Kim agreed and I groaned. "Fine, later! I'm hungry." I then got up and walked out, as I closed the door they started kissing again. I almost puked.

<why is V so me?? 😂 I'm going to start talking to you guys more so be happy!!>