5

Jimin
We all go to our places. I was on a lift as well as the other guys. I went from cheery, To being serious. We got lifted up and I can see the audience again. I closed my eyes cuz seeing them didn't help. I had an image of my grandma my head, imagining hell proud she would be with me right now. We started dancing the routines we learnt and then we started singing. The crowd was cheering your name "BTS" this is the best moment of my life, and I can't believe we are doing it all week! The Show went on and we had finished all the songs. We all came up one last time to say thank you and goodbye. Kim made a really nice goodbye message just to say thank you and everything. After the show Kim said we all had to write something to say at the end of the week to the rest of the audiences. I decided to get Started on mine right away as I am not good with speeches. I wanted it to come from the heart. I wanted to involve my family and especially my grandmother. I needed to talk about the other guys and how they changed my life. I didn't want them to see it until the time came.
Few days go by and the concerts are amazing I've gotten to know so many people and I've become really close with my bandmates. I'm going to be really sad when I leave the tour. I get really nervous before I go on stage. And I have mini panic attacks beforehand but V calms me down.
My speech isn't yet finished but I want to finish it on the last day so I get the complete message across.
Is the 2nd to last day before we leave. And the worst news came to me today. I got told that my grandmother had passed away. It's devastated me and the guys were here for me I was okay. But absolutely depressed. I decided to mention this in my speach. I love my grandma. And when I rang her yesterday she told me to say into the audience that she said hi. But I never got to do that. She wanted me to call out to Home to say hi to my hometown say hi to her. But this didn't work. I am absolutely devastated and will have to go back home at some point next week.

Is the final day and i'm not in the best of moods. I'm still really upset about my grandmother. There are so many people here and the show went really well. We each had different solos to sing and my confidence levels so high since the first day. I decided that's what I was going to put in my speech for the end.
Finally the time came to when we all had to do our speeches. Kim chose who went first second third fourth fifth sixth and then seventh. We were all stood in line and Kim stood in front of us. He closes eyes and we all mixed about and he pointed to someone. Then he opened his eyes and the person he was pointing at was me. I got really nervous but V come to me down and said that everything was going to be okay. I had my piece of paper with the words written in bullet points of my speech in front of me. I started off talking about how thankful I was to be here on the stage right now. I then carried one to say this.
"As some of you might know, I was very close to my grandma. She told me two days ago to shout out from the stage that she said hi and I was to say hi to her. Unfortunately, the timings and work out right." I pause for a minute and looked over at the group. V patted his eye with his sleeve obviously trying to keep in the tears. The others stood with the hands behind their back and staring at the ground. I put my sleeve to my eyes and wiped away my tears. "She passed away yesterday, "my voice was shaky. I couldn't control the tears rolling down my cheeks. I paused again and sobbed into my sleeve I looked out the audience and they made me want to cry even more. They all kept shouting out "awww" and they looked like they were going to cry too. I put the piece of paper over my face and didn't look at them. I just read the bullet points. In a shaky voice I carried on.
"She was my inspiration, like A third parent. She believed in me when others didn't. She was my best friend. Now, if this happened a year ago, I wouldn't be here right now. I wouldn't have survived. But because it is now and not then, I have these guys. My best friends. My family. In the past I've been through a lot, these guys have made me want to live, make me want to carry on. Thank you. " I was sobbing loudly again. "Thank you so much. I don't know how to thank you enough. "I couldn't take it any more. The tears have taken over me. I sit down on the floor and put my head in my hands. Just to sob even louder. V came over and comforted me. I stood up again and gave him a hug I whispered in his ear "thank you ". Everyone else did the speeches and then Kim did his, and we all saw something that made us want to cry even more. Halfway through Kim's speech, he patted his eyes with a sleeve. I was shocked. Kim, Rap monster, the leader, is crying. I go over to him and give him a big hug. He cries into my shoulder a bit and then went to carry on. At the end Kim said "1 2 3" and we all replied with "thank you". Then the lift went down and we all had a big cry in the changing rooms. This is the best thing that ever done.