21

Jeon
I told the guys what mark had said. And then Jimin spoke up.
"Hey guys, I know it's really bad but I saw suga's sketchbook in the office. Maybe he might have drawn something?" I know personally that he probably drew something because he draws what's on his mind. It's bad for peaking but I went in there and looked at all the drawings. They were all depressing. The most recent three being a bottle of pills, then a woman taking some pills and lastly three children looking down at a body on the floor. Something's definatly up.

Kim
Seeing as I was the leader, I am going to speak to suga about his stuff. I decided to do it when mark was here as well so then someone he trusts would be here too. Mark agreed to the idea. Me and mark sat in his bedroom waiting for him. Soon after he came back and almost left the room again when he saw us but mark made him sit down.
(Bold is suga italics is mark and underlined is Kim)

What do you want
We found your lyrics. His eyes went wide. What!? Jimin was on the computer and saw your file. They're good but we wanted to talk to you about it. Mark what did you say. He looked scared. Nothing. Liar. Don't tell me you've gone and betrayed me too. Too? I haven't ok? I didn't tell them anything. Bet you have. Trust me on this one. How. He hasn't said anything. He wanted you to say it yourself. What? No! There is no way I'm telling anything. I don't need to. And whys it got anything to do with you!? We're worried about you. Well don't be. Suga it's ok. No it's not.
He tried to run away but mark grabbed him and pulled him back.
Your not leaving. This is blackmail. It's ok suga. You can talk to me. Yeah right.
He broke free from mark but didn't run. He just brung his knees to his head and sobbed.
Suga it's ok. My mums been taking pills. Ok? She's been smoking drinking and taking pills. She left me and my two younger sisters alone. We had to be taken into care and then I found here and came here. in music I could drown myself and chase away any stress. Whenever I saw my mum there had to be a councillor in the corner taking notes. And mark, something I didn't tell you cuz I was afraid. Mum.... my mum... she... she died a week ago. And couple of days ago I had to go to her funeral. It was the hardest thing ever because now I.. i don't have any parents. I don't have people to look up to their all gone.
There was silence. See i knew I shouldn't have told you. No no, its ok Suga. It's alright.
Mark brought Suga into a hug. I was still in shock from what he told us.
"Uh.. I know this is really bad of me to say, but.... Ok so me and the guys think that you should totally do the song at the next concert. It's amazing! The lyrics are so powerful and- if this is ok with you, You can." I asked. I was kind of nervous to ask about it because I didn't want to ruin the moment of his sadness.
"R-Really? Y-you think it's that g-good?" He stuttered. I've never really heard him stutter before but it was a big time for him so I didn't react.
"Well obviously! I've read through them myself, sorry. But they're amazing! You're an amazing lyricist." Mark said out of no where.
"Thanks. Yeah, I'll do it!" He brightened up but he hasn't smiled yet. "Hey, um Kim. Mark knows this but I just want to tell you about a place I go to, Almost daily. I know that the others get stressed sometimes and I wanna show everyone. Is that ok?" He asked me.
"Suga, of course it's ok. We can take got7 as well if you want." I replied.
"Yeah That'd be cool. Let's go."

We're all walking down a field in the middle of no where. It took about 15 minutes to walk here. I hope we're in the right place. We're just 14 kids walking around. Suga ran in front and just said.
"When I come here all I do is scream. That's it. It really helps though. Try it!" I was a bit surprised that he dragged us out into the middle of nowhere just to scream. I was expecting the first person to scream would be someone who is seriously stressed at the moment. But, Jackson being Jackson, screamed first. It was really loud and at the end everyone went silent. He giggled nervously like he did something wrong. I burst into fits of laughter at his awkwardness. Then suddenly another scream came from behind me. I turned around and saw mark screaming louder. Then Jin joined in, then everyone else. Except Jimin and suga. I saw V walk over to jimin.