22

V
I'm laughing with the guys and I notice that Jimin hasn't screamed yet. I walk over to him and look at him straight in his eyes. "I know you have a lot to get out. I can see it in your eyes." I say as I kiss his forehead. He cheers up and let's out a huge scream. Bigger than anyone's. Longer than anyone's. Everyone stopped and looked at him whilst he was still screaming. I could see his face turn red because he is running out of breath.

Just when I think he is going to pass out, he stops and turns a brighter red out of embarrassment. "Wow." Kim says. Everyone is shocked at how intense and angry Jimin can get. How scary he is when he is screaming. I go and hug him. I'm proud that he did that. I'm proud of him.

We're all chatting and then I hear a louder scream. Much louder than Jimin's. Much angrier than anyone's. I turn around and see suga on his knees. Mouth wide open. Screaming at the top of his lungs. I've never seen him like this before. No one has.

He finishes and everyone is almost scared of him. Except we're not. Just scared of how angry he can get. "I'll rap the song. At the next concert." He says between breaths. Everyone claps and cheers and laughs. We're all proud of him and we take him into a group hug. A big group hug. When we all pull apart, we see a sight we've never seen before.

Suga is smiling.

It's a generic smile. An amazing one. One that should always be used. Everyone is shocked and happy. "Suga! Your smiling." Jimin calls out. Jimin laughs and smiles himself. Everyone else joins in and we end up in a big group hug again. Great day. One to remember.