Dunkirk

Hailey's POV

"Don't forget the spoons this time!" I called out to Harry as he went to fetch the ice cream from his freezer.

"Just pick the movie, Bear." He called back and I could practically hear him roll his eyes at me.

This had become somewhat of a routine of ours. Ever since our night in the cave a few days earlier, Harry and I had spent a lot of time together, bickering over various things and going on random adventures when the opportunity arose. I always felt so comfortable around him, no matter what we were doing, and in a lot of ways he had quickly become one of my best friends.

"Just for the record, I think it's bullshit that you won't watch Dunkirk with me. I've wanted to see it forever, it's not my fault you're in it." I scoffed as he re-entered the living room, rolling his eyes at me.

I had no idea he was in it the first time I suggested it, and he'd flat out refused to watch it and told me he didn't want me to watch it either. It took me almost an hour of badgering him to find out why, and all it did was make me want to watch it more. It was a little strange to think that he was really in such a huge movie, but I'd picked up enough bits and pieces to put together that Harry had been nothing short of successful as far as his career went. I didn't really ask many questions, figuring he'd tell me if he wanted me to know, and it really didn't matter to me what his job was. That was, of course, until it started to affect my ability to watch the movies I wanted to.

"I can't believe you haven't even watched it yourself. Aren't you a little bit curious to see the final product?" I asked.

"No, it's weird." He scoffed as he plunked himself down next to me.

"No it's not! People watch their movies all the time! You did all that work, and you don't even wanna know how it turned out?"

"I've had plenty of people tell me, I read reviews. I can't just sit here and watch myself act, I'd rather not know what I looked like and it's just weird." He said as he handed me a spoon and my own pint of ice cream.

"Alright, fine. You're scared to watch yourself act in your own movie, I get it. You're afraid you'll suck." I sighed as I leaned back into the couch and grabbed the remote.

"I know what you're doing. It won't work." He said as he looked over at me.

I just shrugged and started flipping through the movie options, waiting patiently for my plan to work. It didn't take long, not even a minute later I heard him huff as I smirked to myself.

"Give me that. I'm not scared." He said as he snatched the remote from my hand and selected Dunkirk, shooting me a look as I smiled in victory.

"Yes!" I smiled as I curled my legs up under me to get comfortable and Harry growled in disapproval beside me.

"You're such a pain in the ass." He laughed as he looked over at me and I just shrugged, not bothering to deny it.

"I can't believe I get to be the one who watches this with you for the first time, I feel so special." I teased.

"The first and last time." He sighed as he leaned back into the couch, grabbing his own pint of ice cream as the movie started.

We both sat on the couch, each eating our own tub of ice cream and watching the movie carefully as Harry anxiously sat beside me, cringing every time he came on. It was a little strange to see him at first, but after a minute or so I forgot it was Harry and he just became a character in the movie. The movie itself was really good, which I expected since I'd always been a fan of Christopher Nolan movies, and I had to admit that Harry was quite the actor.