No Replies

*Authors Note*

Sorry guys, I know it's been six days since I updated but my surgical rotation is killing meeee haha. And then Stranger Things 2 got me right hooked, I've been a bit of a mess this week. But I'm back! So I hope you enjoy this one, can't wait to hear what you think :)

Sarah <3

Harry's POV

*Three Months Later*

"Harry!" Cash squealed as he ran toward me, a huge grin crossing my face as I scooped him up and squeezed him.

"Look at you, you're getting so big! It's only been a month since I saw you." I laughed as I looked him over, noticing he looked taller than he had at Christmas.

"You always say that." He rolled his eyes at me.

"Cause it's true." I laughed as I kissed his head and put him down as Ryan and Kelsey thanked their driver and came to greet me.

"Hey, bro." Ryan smiled as he put their bags down and hugged me, slapping me hard on the back as he pulled away. "Good to see you."

"You too." I beamed as I greeted Kelsey with a kiss on the cheek and a hug.

"Missed you." She smiled as she ruffled my hair and I looked down at Sophia who was babbling away in her arms.

"There's my girl." I smiled as I took her from Kels, bouncing her on my hip as she smiled up at me. "Did you miss Uncle Harry? I missed you."

She babbled away at me, which I took as a firm yes, before I smiled over at everyone else and motioned for us to head inside.

"Let's go inside, this January air gets cold you know." I joked, since it was still 25 degrees outside in LA.

I handed Soph off to Kelsey as Ryan and I brought their bags in and put them in one of my guest rooms, heading back downstairs to find Kels and the kids staring out the window at the view.

"Your place is beautiful, Harry." Kels smiled. "This view is amazing."

"Yeah, that's what kinda sold me on it." I laughed. "Here, I'll show you around."

I started to walk them through the house, showing them where everything was in case they needed anything while they were there, and explaining various aspects of it as we went through. We went into the backyard and sat down, Cash obviously excited that there was a pool as he pleaded with his dad to let him go for a swim. Ryan rolled his eyes at him before he took him back in the house to get his bathing suit and some sunscreen, leaving Kels and I alone in the backyard with Soph.

"I'm so glad you guys are finally here." I said. "I feel like I've been waiting forever."

Kelsey just laughed as I reached over and took Soph, letting her stand on my legs as she bounced up and down and chewed on her fist. I made faces at her as Kels laughed, thoroughly amused at our interaction before Cash and Ryan reappeared in their bathing suits.

"I want Harry to come in too." Cash said as he stood on the edge of the pool.

"Well, lucky for you I've already got my shorts on." I smiled as he grinned back at me, standing up as I made my way over to the edge of the pool with Soph and dangled my legs over the side.

I watched as Cash jumped in, Ryan being ready to catch him and bring him back to the surface before he started to paddle around on his own.

"Look at you, swimming all by yourself." I smiled, impressed with his new skills.

"We went swimming at school and I learned without my life jacket." He shrugged like it wasn't a big deal. "I'm gonna teach Soph when she gets bigger."