Balloo

Hailey's POV

I smiled to myself as I watched Harry cooing down at Sophia in his arms, her tiny hand wrapped around his finger as he told her how much he loved her. It was a sight that would have made any woman ache in the ovaries, and I'd been looking at it for the past week straight.

He'd already been trying to one-up me as the better god parent, telling them both all about the fun things he was gonna let them do when they got bigger. I just laughed and shook my head, knowing I'd come out on top in the end.

"Okay, ready ladies?" Anne smiled as she appeared in the doorway, holding her bag.

"Ahhh I don't think I can do it." Kels whined as she looked over at Sophia in Harry's arms.

"Yes you can, love. You deserve a good rest. I know it's hard, but the kids will be fine." Anne said as she reassuringly rubbed her back.

"I got this, Godfather Harry for the win." Harry smiled.

"And Robin is here, too. Ryan will be back in a few hours." Gem reassured her.

"Plus, I got my best helper with me too. Right, buddy?" Harry smiled down at Cash who nodded enthusiastically.

"We'll take good care of her, Mama. I can help."

"Thank you, buddy. You're a good brother." Kelsey smiled as she knelt down in front of him. "You be good for Harry?"

"Promise." He said confidently.

"Ahhhhhh okay. Let's go before I freak out." Kelsey said nervously. "I pumped this morning so there should be plenty of bottles in the fridge, and I'll have my phone if you need anything, and-"

"She'll be fine, I promise." Harry chuckled. "You guys have fun, enjoy your day."

Kels gave Sophia and Cash one more kiss before Gem and I practically dragged her out of the house and into the car. I know I was having separation anxiety already and she wasn't even my baby, I couldn't imagine what it would be like to leave your week old baby with someone else, no matter who it was.

"Deep breaths, honey. You can do this." Anne reassured Kels as we pulled out of the driveway and headed towards the highway.

"I know she'll be fine, I just can't help but worry." Kels sighed. "It's a mom thing."

"Well let's just talk about something else. I'm really excited to see Banff, the photos look amazing." Gem said excitedly.

"It's so beautiful. You guys will love it." I promised them, excited to see how much they loved it.

"You know I've never actually been there." Kels laughed.

"How is that possible?" I scoffed.

"I have no idea? I guess I just always thought it wasn't too far and I could go any time...so I never went." She shrugged.

"Well, you'll love it too. Dad used to take Ry and I there to snowboard." I told them.

We drove for the next two hours, chatting about various things and singing along to the radio, stopping to take a few photos in sights that we thought were pretty, before we finally arrived in Banff. The three of them all stared out the window like little kids, and I was surprised to see they were so impressed since it wasn't even winter.

"You guys have to come back in the winter, Banff is a winter town. It's so beautiful in the snow." I told them.

"I cannot even imagine, look at that lake, that's the bluest water I've ever seen." Anne said in awe.