Questions

After the twins left the room, Cisco immediately found where they were going on his computer, "alright, they are using my lab," he hummed to himself as the team gathered around his screen.

"Cisco, should you be listening to an investigation," Wally asked warily.

"Nope, but I am curious about these two so..." he trailed of as he turned on the miniature camera and audio.

"Will he not be able to see the cameras?" Iris asked.

"No, I installed miniature cameras so they will be almost undetectable," Cisco said proudly as he beamed at them. They were cut short when the two boys burst into the room, the only way to tell them apart was their clothing and Sebastian's confidant strides compared to Barry's annoyed stomping. Barry sat down on the seat that was next to Cisco's computer as Sebastian opened his case, inside it was extraordinarily neat, with everything having a set place. He pulled out a notepad and a pen before closing the case over. He leaned on Cisco's desk and began his investigation.

Sebastian's first impression of the lab Barry had led him to wasn't very good. There was machine parts and mechanics lying all over the place, which could be a danger to the health of the inhabitants of this lab. He rolled his eyes at his brother's annoyance and began to ask him questions, "tell me Barry, has Star Labs at any point held a person against their will?"

Barry was struck by his immediacy, "no," he hissed.

"Is this the truth?" Sebastian asked whilst staring directly at Barry, who shifted uncomfortably.

"Yes," Barry stared down at the floor as Sebastian began to write on his notes with a serious expression. Barry had no idea how seriously Sebastian took his job, then again, he barely knew the guy any more and despite everything, that hurt him a lot.

"Since you are now the owner of Star Labs, are you aware that if we do find proof of you holding captives, you will be held responsible," Sebastian's face was unreadable and his features were set in stone. Barry felt uneasy by his serious tone, he wasn't used to it.

"I am aware," Barry replied.

"Good, then that is all I need," Sebastian sighed as he continued to scrawl on his notepad.

"Why are you doing this," Barry felt his anger return to him as he glared at the man who he spent most of his teenage years despising.

"Doing what? My job?" Sebastian smirked over his notepad at Barry, who was slowly growing angrier and angrier.

"No, why did you come here, you didn't need to take this case, you could have stayed in Ohio, far away from me and my friends," Barry hissed.

"Friends," Sebastian chuckled to himself and shook his head, "well I was offered the case with hesitation since we are related, but I assured my officer that we weren't family, just siblings," Sebastian smiled at Barry's ever present anger, "I took the case because I wanted to see you suffer, I really do hope that Star Labs is shut down and every one of your 'friends' are never hired again, so if I want something done, I need to do it myself," he explained.

Cisco flinched at Sebastian's words, "tough love," he muttered, and he thought he had issues with his brother.

Barry was seeing red, Sebastian was evil, pure evil, "I hate you," Barry hissed, with an intense glare at Sebastian, "I hate you so godamn much," Cisco was shocked, he had never heard Barry so intent on causing harm, it was like he was possessed, the way his face was twisted with anger was terrifying

"When we were teenagers Sebastian was ruthless, he tried his hardest to make Barry miserable all the time," Iris explained, with her own anger towards the man, "but that was only when he visited once every few years,"

Sebastian looked directly into Barry's glare and smirked smugly, "the feeling is mutual," that was it for Barry, he stood up and stormed out of the room, but not before Sebastian asked him to send Dr Snow through.

Barry stormed into the cortex just as Caitlin was leaving, steam was coming out of his ears as he let out a groan of frustration. All of team Flash were looking guiltily at the floor, he had expected them to watch the interrogation so he didn't really care, but he just couldn't look them in the eye. He brushed past all of them into the room with the treadmill. He needed to blow off steam, but he couldn't risk Sebastian seeing him, so he just grumpily sat on the end of gigantic machine. Iris turned to the rest of the team with a sigh and said, "I will go talk to him,"

"Okay, but make sure and tell him he needs to talk to us too," Cisco told her. She nodded and followed Barry into the treadmill room. He was sitting slumped over with his head in his hands. There was a dark and enraged aura around Barry, she knew that he just wanted to punch Sebastian in the face, but she also knew he was way too kind.

Iris sat down next to him, Barry sighed, just being close to Iris was already making him calm down. Her presence was soft and calming, and best of all, it was understanding. She had been with him since almost the beginning, she knew everything about him. She also knew that Sebastian infuriated Barry to no end, he was the yin to Barry's yang, the darkness to his light. They were complete polar opposites, to the extent of hatred. "Why did he have to come here, especially now, why does he always have to ruin good things?" Barry mumbled, his anger had morphed into misery. Iris rubbed his back reassuringly.

"I know Barry, but look on the bright side, now you can rub it in his face that he was wrong about your father," she smiled softly as he turned his head to look at her with a sad smile of his own.

"That's true... though I still don't understand why he is out to get me," Barry huffed.

"And you probably never will, I think Sebastian is just one of those people who enjoys other people's suffering," she explained in a soft voice, this had always been a touchy subject for Barry so she needed to be careful, Barry nodded slowly, finally his mood was sobering up. "Anyway I think the others are very curious now and you do owe them an explanation,"