Attack

Sebastian stared around in awe at the Arrow's base. There were massive, powerful computers and hundreds of weapon racks. The cost of this room must have been extortionate, more than Sebastian's life. He watched in awe as Felicity zoomed around working the computers whilst talking to Oliver and Barry down the comm link. It was like magic. He could see lockers full of impressive bows and deadly looking arrows. There were lots of other weapons as well and quite a few collected items from villains. Barry had decided that despite Sebastian's training he was going to be left with Felicity. Sebastian didn't blame him, he felt like if he was anywhere near Charles he would just get himself killed. Again.

He felt awkward as he watched everyone else do their job. He wasn't sure why he was here. He wasn't very good at moral support, but he could give it his best. Felicity slowed to a halt and started working on only one computer. He could only guess that meant it was time for action.

Barry was crouching down on his haunches. Charles was in the house opposite him with quite a few criminals that all had very bad reputations. Barry couldn't see him, they were in the basement of the house striking up some sort of deal. The house was worn and tatty. It had cracked masonry and some of the upper floor had fallen inwards, revealing the houses interior. The garden surrounding it was a dismal mess of over grown plants and vines. Barry could only guess that no one had lived here for a very long time. The vast night sky was littered with glittering stars. They couldn't mess up.

The arrow gracefully descended from their vantage point to swiftly knock out the two, very stubborn looking, guards at the front door with two rubber arrows. He felt a whoosh and the next thing he knew the Flash was by his side. He was slightly on ease, he didn't want to leave Felicity with Sebastian, but he had no other choice. Together they advanced into the building, taking extra care to be quiet. They swept through the house quickly, knocking out any guards silently in their path and locating the basement door. Barry looked up at Oliver for reassurance and he wrapped his hands around the large metal trap door that lay on the floor. They knew there was going to be a large amount of criminal scum in this basement, but they had the element of surprise. With a nod of approval from the Arrow, Barry tore open the trap door and Oliver shot an arrow down the stairwell that released laughing gas. The pair put on their face masks and dived in after the smoke had time to settle. Cries of panic and surprise filled Barry's ears as he looked around the room, all he could see were silhouettes of confused men. The pair crept further into the room in search for Charles. The sound of a gun reloading made them freeze. The gas was filtered from the room, revealing a small, enclosed, concrete room with a long table and several wooden chairs. There were a lot of men passed out over the table and sprawled across it, but not all of them. The pair of vigilantes were closed in by a group of large, menacing looking men. They all held machine guns. Barry knew he wouldn't be able to catch all of their bullets, so panic began to flood his system. Charles was glaring at them from behind a gas mask, his hair was neat and his clothes were proper. This had been an important meeting, but it seemed that only Charles and a few others had managed to stay awake. "Hector, deal with the green one, I want the red," Charles snarled at a very unkept looking man with long hair and rotten teeth. His eyes glinted with delight as he stared at the Arrow. He had a new toy he wanted to test out. Deviously and cunningly, his eyes glowed bright orange.

Sebastian and Felicity were beginning to feel stressed. It had been twenty minutes since they had been able to contact either Barry or Oliver. "Do you think something happened to them?" Sebastian asked as Felicity worked on her computer in a frenzied panic. He was new to this whole hero thing, so he had no idea when Barry might actually be in trouble, or just quiet.

"Yes, they would usually comm me, at the very least, every five minutes, but it's been over twenty, which is past their normal time, so they are probably in trouble, which isn't good, and it's making me worry" she rambled as her fingers darted about the keyboard.

"Could they be in somewhere with bad signal?" He asked again trying to calm the frantic woman.

"No, I designed these comms, they can reach anywhere on planet earth," she snorted as though Sebastian was supposed to know that. She knew something was wrong with Oliver, she could feel it in her bones. She knew he was injured or hurt in some way.

Sebastian was about to reply, but he felt the air behind him rip at high speeds. He whirled around just in time to catch a very pointy looking arrow with a glowing red timer. He felt shock slap him, but he still managed to throw the arrow away, grab Felicity and hide behind the massive computer just in time for the arrow to explode. Felicity grumbled in annoyance and shock as she sat with her back to the massive computer that was now badly damaged. Sebastian was crouching by her side, he didn't dare lift his head over the machines so he simply placed his ear on the floor and listened, "what the..." Felicity grumbled. Sebastian wasn't paying her attention though, he could hear almost undetectable footsteps heading towards them. She immediately popped her head around the side of their makeshift barrier to try and find the culprit. Sebastian managed to pull her back, just in time for a very familiar arrow to go whizzing by her head. The weapon landed with a loud clatter on the floor, its metal reflected the now badly damaged and flickering lights above them. There was no doubt, it was Olivers arrow.