Reveiw

"So let me get this straight," Joe rubbed his head with a huff, "the warehouse Charles took you to was full of the Assassins and, you said something about Thirty being chained up?"

"Yes, it was messed up, but I agreed to be partners so we can find out more," Barry explained, he still wasn't sure what to make of all this, it was so confusing and complex.

"Ok, good, I will see what I can dig up on him at the CCPD," Joe told them as he left with an angry aura surrounding him.

"Ok, well, I need a working helmet so Mr Allen I will be taking it off you, I have figured out how to remove it without damaging circuitry," Cisco announced with a happy smile. The Masked man just nodded, but on the inside he was overwhelm with the idea of escaping the prison on his head.

"Well what should I do?" Barry asked, he may have had super speed, but in these situations his powers were nearly useless.

"Actually, I will need your power for removing the helmet," Cisco explained, never mind, Barry stood corrected.

"I will go and check on Dante for you Cisco," Caitlin told him, Cisco nodded in approval and she was off.

"Let's get that helmet off of you," Cisco turned to Henry with a wicked smile, he wanted to know what that bad boy could do. The helmet, not the person.

Cisco messed around with the back of the helmet, "okay, I've nearly got it," he grumbled to himself, he fixed some more things and sighed to himself, Henry was sitting on a stool in front of him, and so far he had been a good patient, "okay that's it," he sighed, and Barry, who was previously impatiently leaning against a wall stood up straight. Cisco pulled the helmet off in one swift motion to reveal the maned face of Henry Allen. Barry felt tears prick his eyes, it really was him, he couldn't doubt anymore, his father was alive.

Henry stood up and let Barry hug him, "you alright there slugger?" Finally it was his dad's voice, not that mechanical robot crap.

Barry nodded and took a step back, then a thought occurred to him. There was something very important he hadn't told his dad, "yeah, yeah, I just... come with me a second, there is something I need to show you," he beconed for his father to follow him as he headed to Cisco's lab.  Cisco just rolled his eyes and began to fiddle with the helmet, he felt like a kid on Christmas morning.

Barry sat down in front of Cisco's computer, his father was sitting in a seat right by his side. Barry pulled his iPad out of his satchel and began to search for something online, "dad, there is something I need to tell you," Barry put the iPad to the side after looking his father directly in the eyes. "Its about Sebastian," Barry told him. He wasn't sure he wanted to do this, his dad would never know. It's not like Sebastian acted like he cared, but he needed to. Henry had a right to know.

"What? Is he ok?" Henry asked, his voice dropping and his shoulders slumping, he could tell by Barry's voice that something bad had happened to his other son. No matter how bad and twisted Sebastian turned out, Henry knew that he would always love him. That's his job as his father, even if he turned his back on him.

Barry felt emotions well up inside of him, it only felt like yesterday when Sebastian was alive and ready to argue, it only felt like yesterday when Barry was at his funeral, "n-no" Barry stuttered, "he, he isn't with us anymore," he could see by his fathers face that he was in shock. He couldn't quite process what information he had been given.

Henry's world stopped spinning, he could tell Barry wasn't joking, but it just couldn't be true. He refused to believe it. It was too much. He didn't understand, "w-what? No, how?" Henry squeaked, his eyes swirled with misery, disbelief and shock.

"He died, saving my life," Barry admitted, "and on his death bed, he acknowledged that he knew you weren't guilty, but he did it for me, he did it because he wanted to be the one in the system, not me," it's still felt surreal to Barry to say that. He still couldn't believe that Sebastian really cared, what he would have done to hug his son one last time, to tell him he didn't care about the past, just to say I love you on last time.

Henry couldn't process this, he sat back in his seat as a tear rolled down his cheek, "all this time, and he cared," he voice quivered and broke, "such a sweet little boy... what happened to my sweet little boy?" First Henry had to find out that his son was dead, and then that he was nasty and mean to everyone, just to protect he brother? It was too much.

"He isn't completely gone though," Barry added as he picked up the iPad and handed it to his father whilst pressing play. He needed to distract him. Henry watched the screen light up as lots of boys in uniforms ran onto the stage singing, their voiced intertwining effortlessly. Henry recognised the male lead, but only because he looked like Barry.

"So that's what Sebastian looks like all grown up?" Henry queried. Barry felt his heart break a little more, like someone had stepped on a shard of glass, his father had not seen his brother since before his mother died. He hadn't even had the chance to say goodbye, or I love you one last time. Henry was shocked, his voice was amazing, "sounds just like his mother," Henry felt his heart lift as the camera zoomed in on Sebastian's face. Henry placed his thumb on the screen where Sebastian's face was. If only he could have seen his little boy just one more time. A small tear glided down his cheek, if only.