Result

Barry was incredibly confused. Mouth Slits was still pinned underneath eye holes but another stranger had entered the picture. His mask resembled that of eye holes, except around his mouth was a massive and clunky chunk of metal with what looked to be a radio system. Barry wasn't sure what to say, he could tell that radio face was older, but he wasn't sure by how much, he moved more slowly, though it was still quite impressive how fast he could move. His weaponry, unlike the other two, consisted of only a simple dagger, it was clear he was not a fighter, "so, would you care to explain what the hell is going on?" Barry asked.

Radio face glanced down at eye holes, who nodded quickly, "Barry, listen, we don't have much time, the team of the man who attacked you is going to be here very soon," a mechanical and deep voice crackled out from radio face's mask.

"How do you know who I am?" Barry narrowed his eyes, if these people knew who he was he was in for a lot of trouble, he felt panic race through his body, Joe and Iris could be in trouble.

"We don't have time, but don't worry, the other assassins don't know about your identity, only me, and I suppose him now too," radio face gestured to eyeholes, who looked beyond bored, face slits was still wriggling around underneath him, he grunted in an attempt to move.

"Assassins? What assassins?" Barry was beginning to get worried.

"His group," Radio face pointed to the man pinned on the ground, he then shoved his hand into one of the folds in his 'assassin' uniform and pulled out a pair of handcuffs. He thrust them into Barry's hands, "handcuff him, he doesnt have super strength, my partner will knock him out for you first though, take him to your lab and please, save him," the voice crackled robotically. Barry nodded and looked at eyeholes expectantly. Eyeholes proceeded to place his thumb on the back of faceslits neck, soon enough he stopped struggling and his body fell limp.

"Oh, that was so cool," Cisco giggled excitedly. The pair glanced at each other and as quickly as they had appeared, they were gone. Barry cuffed their new prisoner and dragged him all the way back to Star Labs.

Barry looked a diagrams and scans on the star Labs screen. Caitlin huffed as she pointed to a scan of the helmet, "this scan shows that whatever kind of helmet that is on his head is disrupting his brain signals," her face dropped as she briefed the team, everyone was here and all of them were solem, "he is basically being brain controlled,"

Barry felt the clocks ticking in his head, "radio face said that we needed to save him, it makes sense now, he wants us to take off the helmet I think," Barry concluded.

"Radio face?" Cisco scrunched up his nose in distaste, "that's why I do the naming," he bragged proudly.

Caitlin rolled her eyes, "Cisco, do you think you can get the helmet off of his head?" She asked him.

"Of course, but we need to find these guys better code names," He laughed uneasily, those name were giving him the chills. The were so tasteless and uncreative, he could definitely think of something cooler.

"We will, just focus on getting the helmet off of him," Joe grumbled.

"It won't be as easy as you think," a very familiar voice crackled from behind the teams gathering. Barry whipped around, it was radioface and eyeholes. They were standing side by side in the doorway to the cortex. It only just occurred to Barry that eyeholes was actually a little taller than radio face.

"Oh my gosh," Iris yelped.

"Sorry for frightening you Iris, it wasn't intentional," Radio face apologised, though his voice was monotone and mechanical so it almost sounded like he was poking fun.

"You know who I am, how?" Barry asked, even though he was not in his Flash uniform, he was still the Flash.

"I know you," was all that Radio said.