Bang Bang Bang

Sebastian looked over the edge of the balcony, Charles had his gun pointed towards a female cop's head. He had his arm around her neck as she let out muffled screeches and was slowly creeping backwards. The remaining three cops all had their guns trained on the criminal, waiting for him to slip up, however, it was them that made the mistake of not putting down their guns. Three bullets left the criminal's gun, and all of them hit their targets. The sickening thump of bodies hitting the ground made Henry's stomach churn. The bang was still echoing through the building.

Sebastian scanned his surroundings, he stopped shaking finally. Barry and Joe had gone home, which relieved him, they couldn't do anything stupid. Charles successfully made it to the elevator, Sebastian felt something take over him, he forgot all about his pain, his injuries, he forgot about his fear and even about the officers that had just been shot. All he could focus on was the need, no, the desperation to get to Charles. He leapt over the CCPD's bannister, he didn't even think about the huge drop. He rolled as he landed on the hard floor and sped into the other elevator next to Charles. The doors slid shut and the mechanical beast descended. He didn't think twice about what he had just done, his mind was focused like a hawk, and he had a target. The elevator doors opened with a ping and Sebastian charged out just time to see Charles disappear out the building, the cop he had held captive was still in the elevator.

Sebastian followed Charles quick speed, he couldn't feel his injuries screaming for him to stop, he needed to get to Charles. Outside the night sky rain was pouring down, visibility was low, but Sebastian managed to follow the Criminal's every move. He raced after him into a dark and wet ally. Puddles lined the dirty floors and trash flew out of garbage cans as they ran past. Charles halted, nearly making Sebastian do the same, but instead, the investigator punched Charles directly in the back using his momentum, forcing the man to go flying forwards. Sebastian gathered himself and raised his hands to fight. Charles clambered to his feet and turned to him with a nasty sneer on his face. Sebastian felt his focus halter and the pain in his limbs fell on him like a tonne of bricks. He tried his best not to wince, but his face screwed up, because of his aching injuries.

"In pain are we Sebastian?" Charles grinned evilly. He liked having the upper hand, he felt laughter press against his chest, but he knew better than to let his guard down.

"No," Sebastian spat, if it was the last thing he was going to do, he was not going to give Charles the pleasure of seeing him in pain again. He felt fear creep into him mind, but he suppressed it with all his might.

"All of my other Assassins I had a reason to revive you know," he began to gargle rubbish, "you and your father on the other hand, that was just paying back my dept to your family, not a day goes by when I don't regret it, you caused me too much trouble," he began to yell at him.

"What are you talking about?" Sebastian shouted back. The man was clearly insane, he was making up stories in his head and talking gibberish.

"You don't remember?" Charles smirked evilly as the rain began lashing down violently, so badly the Sebastian could barley see him any more.

"Remember what?," Sebastian yelled over the bucketing rain.

"Never mind," Charles chuckled, before Sebastian could react, he felt a strong fist punch him across the face, sending beads of water flying into the air. Sebastian fell backwards, collapsing onto the ground with a thud. His vision went blurry and next thing he knew he was completely knocked out.

Barry's phone rang just as he was opening the door to his apartment, he internally screamed, he wasn't sure how much more he could bear. He grumpily answered the phone once more, it was his dad, "hey-"

He was cut off by Henry's urgent voice, "Barry, its Sebastian, he jumped off of the CCPD foyer balcony and chased after Charles who had a hostage and he hasn't come back yet,"

Barry felt adrenaline pump through his body for the final time this night, "I'm on my way," with that, he was gone in a flash.

Sebastian woke again with a throbbing headache. He peeled open his eyes and let a groan slip through his lips. His memory came back to him in pieces, how could he have been so stupid? He willingly jumped from a high area and chased after a well trained martial artist. The rain had stopped and the sun was on the horizon. He didn't want to know how long he had been passed out this time. He was sure that he had ripped his wounds, making them worse, he was slightly light headed from the amount of warm blood that was now coating his shoulder and leg. He felt excruciating pain ripple through his body, how could he have been so foolish?

Sebastian felt a sudden rush of wind over him, "Sebastian?" Barry's unforgettable voice called over to him. Great, just what he needed right now, his over emotional little brother.

Sebastian pushed himself up to sitting, "what?" His voice croaked.

"Are you okay?" Barry was kneeling by his side in an instant, ready to help.

"I'm fine," Sebastian hissed as he brushed off Barry and pulled himself shakily to his feet. Barry felt guilt crush him, his brother was a state, he was covered in old and fresh blood and he was soaked to the bone.

"Do you need help?" Barry asked, though he already knew the answer. He wanted to pull his brother into a hug so badly. He wanted so bad for Sebastian just to admit he needed help.

"No,"Sebastian grumbled as he unsteadily limped away. His world was spinning and his head felt like it was being crushed, he had for sure lost too much blood, however, asking for help from someone that hated you was much worse than feinting from blood loss in his opinion. Barry could only watch his brother's back as Sebastian used the wall for support and limped away. He was on standby, ready to help at any moment. Goodness knows when he would need it again. Sebastian was very shaky on his feet, Barry stayed at least a meter behind him just in case. He could see more blood leaking from under the soggy red bandages that were wrapped around his brother's thigh and shoulder. Sebastian was shaking, Barry wasn't sure if it was because of fatigue or pain, but just wanted to help him more, "you gonna follow me every step of the way?" Sebastian snapped angrily.

"Yes," Barry replied, "I think you should sit and wait for someone to come to you, I can get an ambulance," he drew closer to his brother's shaky form. A wave of nausea washed over him as Sebastian turned to Barry, nearly making him gasp. His brother's face was as white as a sheet. He had lost way too much blood, he was at risk of seriously damaging himself now. Alarm bells went haywire in Barry's head. He needed to get his brother help. Sebastian didn't reply, his dark eyes just stared at Barry. He was too tired and in too much pain to fake a glare, so Barry could see the mental torment his brother was feeling, he could finally see the man behind the mask, and he was so broken. Sebastian's hazel eyes closed over and he crumpled to the ground but not before Barry used his super speed to catch him first. His brother was completely passed out, "jeez Sebastian, you should have just let me help you,"