Kit Kat

Henry was sitting peacefully, working on his little project in Cisco's lab when Barry came rushing in, carrying a squirming little cat. He raised and eyebrow at Barry's abruptness as his son sat opposite from him, letting the cat jump up onto Cisco's desk, "what's up?" Henry asked, Barry's face was split with a wild smile.

"Nutella is Sebastian," he gestured to the cat with pride and joy. He was so happy that he had Sebastian close to him for so long, but he was slightly annoyed that he didn't realise.

"What?" Henry asked, Barry was prone to making radical assumptions, but this was bonkers, where had he gotten that idea from?

"Sebastian was turned into a cat by an old lady, then he came to us with the case file," Barry explained as he flicked his eyes between Sebastian, who purred in agreement, and Henry, who was still doubtful.

"That's brilliant if it's true, but where is your proof?" Henry asked.

"An old lady called Grace that I went to talk to told me she turned Sebastian into a cat, Nutella doesn't act like a cat, and he had the same scars as Sebastian," Barry squeaked in excitement.

"Really?" Henry looked at the cat suspiciously, if he was Sebastian then Henry would have been so disappointed in himself for not realising it.

"Look," A very grumpy and annoyed looking Nutella turned his back to Henry, so Barry proceeded to part his fur at the right place, proving to Henry that Sebastian was the cat. Sebastian felt shivers down his spine, he hated this, he hated all of this, they shouldn't even know about his scars, so how did they?

Henry felt anger towards Mr Smythe erupt in his chest, but it was quickly drowned out by his love towards Sebastian, he pulled the unsuspecting cat into a hug. The feline growled and struggled, but he could do nothing against Henry, due to his small size, "I don't care that you don't want to be hugged, because I have been waiting since you were eleven to do this," Henry felt happiness bubble in his chest. Barry felt so content watching that scene unfold,  despite Sebastian being difficult, it really amazing. Henry let Sebastian go, to which he immediately jumped angrily to the floor. He felt like he had been man handled, "no all I need to do is hug him whilst he is human," Henry laughed. Barry smiled, he felt relief overwhelm him, he was worn down by his worry for Sebastian's safety, but now he knew his brother was by his side the whole time.

Joe, and the rest of the Wests stared blankly at Barry as he pointed to the very bored looking cat in the centre of the cortex, "so you are trying to say to me, that Sebastian, your brother, was turned into a cat by some insane old lady?" Joe asked in disbelief.

"Yes," Barry replied surely.

Joe burst out laughing as Wally and Iris just shared a look of confusion, "that's a good one Barry, but last time I checked witches don't exist,"

Barry rolled his eyes, at least Wally and Iris believed him, "I am telling the truth," he scolded Joe, who simply just sighed, he should have expected it.

"Well in that case can we just keep him as a cat, he is much nicer," Iris suggested with a cheeky smirk, this whole situation was ludicrous. She believed it was real, but it had to be too good to be true.

"That was my suggestion," Cisco empathised with her. Sebastian was so much more tolerant as a cat, and he was less volatile too. Plus, as a cat Sebastian couldn't hurt Cisco... that bad.

"No, we can't keep him as a cat," Barry huffed, he didn't like it when they made fun of his brother. Sebastian's tail flicked around in annoyance, he was not remaining as a cat if it was the last thing he did. He hated everyone else being so tall, and him having to step out of their way, and people calling him cute. It just didn't sit well with him. It made him squirm, he hated being a cat.

"But Barry, you never know, this could have been his wish all along, maybe secretly he has been a furry for years," Wally suggested, earring bark of laughter from Iris and Cisco. Joe was still trying to figure out how Sebastian would even let himself be turned into a cat. A low growl rumbled across the room. All eyes turned to Sebastian, who was sitting up with his tail angrily swaying behind him, his hackles slightly raised. They hadn't heard him make that noise before, and it was kind of terrifying.

"He is a hot head as a cat, some things never change" Joe snorted and rolled his eyes. He felt bad for the boy, but this was just too good an opportunity to poke fun at Sebastian and not get his head ripped off.

"Guys, stop making fun of Sebastian, we have work to do," Caitlin told them off, as much as she was enjoying seeing them torment the cat, she also wanted to figure out how to help him, and maybe even other people that were affected by this old lady. That's what team Flash were there for after all.

"Yes, right, so we found out that the lady was named Grace, and she lives in a care home not too far from the tumble weed, although, I think she had some sort of brain issue because she kept talking like a child," Barry told them. He wasn't sure how to approach this case, usually he only had to step in when evil metas were abusing their power.

A loud meow brought everyone's attention to Sebastian, who was now on the cortex's main desk, Cisco hadn't even seen him jump up. The cat began to use the computer, slowly, but he made steady progress. Barry looked over the cats fluffy head, he read out what, impressively, Sebastian had typed, "she had dementia," his voice dropped as the cat turned to face them all. The room entered a state of silence. This was going to be a tricky case.