Dix-Sept: Arrythmia

It was a rainy morning and Bea woke up as soon as the alarm went on. If the sky was reflecting her emotions that time, she is not sure.

She had a good sleep the previous night after a lot of space given to her by Seff. She woke up on the other half of the bed, almost near him, but he was not on his place when she woke up. She thought he might be preparing breakfast but as soon as she stood up, she found him sleeping soundly on the floor.

She couldn't help but smile. He bought a bed because they wouldn't fit in one and he still gave her all the space. She stood up to cook breakfast good for two and set up the table. As soon as she was finished, she headed to the bathroom. She woke Seff up when she was ready to eat.

"Last breakfast," she smiled at him. "I decided to move out tonight so you can enjoy the bed alone."

He smiled. "At least you had a chance to roll around even for one night."

"I think I got that done," she smiled. "I know I'm not a good cook but bear with that food."

"It's okay," he said. When they were done eating, Bea headed to the bathroom to brush her teeth. She was pulling her last piece of luggage out of the room so she can bring it to her place. Seff was waiting for her on the living room.

"Ready to go?" he asked. "Want to make one final round?"

"Yeah," she smiled. "Thanks for keeping me in for a while."

"Don't mention it. I know I've been a tough landlord but you're tougher as a tenant. Game over?"

She offered him a handshake and smiled. "Game over."

Seff took her luggage and pulled it with him as they went to the parking lot. The same guard was on the area who saw them a few days ago.

"Good morning Ma'am, Sir," he said with a smile.

"Good morning Kuya Guard," she smiled back at him.

"Mukhang aalis kayo Ma'am ah," he noticed.

Bea laughed heartily. "Oo Kuya, annulled na kami."

"Wag naman Ma'am. Kawawa naman si Sir, wala ng kasama. Mamimiss ka nyan," he kidded.

"Malaki na yan Kuya, kaya nya na sarili nya," she answered and opened the compartment for him. Seff put her luggage at the back and closed it. She moved to the driver's seat and went in.

"Nice meeting you," he smiled. He was starting to feel uneasy and felt as if he wanted to do something but doesn't know what it is.

Bea returned a smile. "Yeah. It was nice arguing with you on a daily basis. Do not ever call me at work," she said. For some reasons, Bea decided to go out of her car. She stood up in front of him and smiled.

"Bakit ka lumabas?"

She shook her head and embraced him without saying anything. After a while, she detached herself from him and just gave him a smile. Seff was speechless until she got back to her car. Bea has already turned on her engine when he knocked on the window.

"What?" she asked him.

"Whenever the game ends, you still get to have extra lives right?"

Bea nodded. "Sometimes."

"Well... I'm buying some extra lives," he said. "Just spend the night here later. Move out tomorrow morning rather."

"I don't have any clothes left," she told him.

"I can take your luggage from the compartment and take it upstairs," he told her.

Bea remained quiet and thought of it. She did not answer but rather unlocked the compartment door. Seff knew what she did and went to take back her luggage with him.