FINALE

Ansakit. Sobra.

Forgive me for doing this. Seff and Bea's journey has been so wonderful that it uplifts my spirit whenever I put them into life. Ngayon, sobrang ending. Ending of life.

Pansin nyo yung chapter na yun, maikli? Pano umiiyak na ako nung ginagawa ko. :'(

Seff's happy now anyway.

If you remember it during Seff's birthday, nagpunta sila sa Bataan. I haven't been there in reality when I wrote that part. I liked the birdwatching part of the story.

Last weekend, I went there in Bataan and checked it out just to relax and go to the beach. Damn, wala akong nakitang flock of migratory birds! My imagination was a whole lot prettier than what I really saw. Siguro dahil seasonal? Or dahil tanghali? Anyhow, I only saw three from afar.

On a personal level, I enjoyed my weekend there in Morong because of the saltwater pool.

The proposal song was 'When I Say I Do'. It has very nice lyrics. I cried while I listened to it. Maybe you can listen to it.

Thank you again for reading and keeping yourselves updated with the past 51 years of their lives. Thanks for sharing the emotions with me.

Happy summer everyone! Got more lakad to do in the next few weeks kasi summaaaaah! :)

I got some ideas while hiking Bataan though.

Check this: http://www.wattpad.com/44908294-that-summer-when-she-cried

Let me know what you think of it. :)