Vingt et Cinq: Immunizations

She has attended a bachelorette's party just once her entire life and she learned that day how much fun it could be. They had strippers, both gay and straight, for the fun of it. They had drinks and games, and long conversations. They were all independent women who acted like they were all single. She was the bunny girl of the night with her skimpy shorts, corsett-like red tube top, and her net stockings. She flaunted her legs and her cleavage, the red kissable lips, the curled messy-sexy hair. She got the Best Dressed award that night, if she may add it.

The visitors slowly went out one by one until it was only the four of them who were left. Akira talked to Anthony who was already home while Ethan was waiting patiently outside the venue.

"Susunduin ka ba ni Seff?" Raffy asked her.

"I don't think so. I didn't tell him I'm coming," she answered. She doesn't want him to see her anyway and she doesn't want to know what they did on their own party.

"Ihahatid ka na lang namin ni Ethan sa bahay ni Seff," Raffy offered.

"Oh! No need, Raffy!" she told her. "Sa ibang unit na ako nagsstay."

"What?" Raffy was surprised. "Sa iba? Bakit? Naghiwalay kayo?"

"Hindi na kami magkasama sa bahay," she admitted. They were already walking their way out of the bar. It wouldn't be so bad to have Raffy know about it until the information gets dispersed to the rest.

"Bakit?" Raffy asked her but they were no longer able to talk about it since Ethan already saw her and was approaching them.

"Hi ladies," Ethan greeted them and welcomed his wife with a kiss. "All looking good. How's the baby Love?"

"May ginawa ka siguro kaya ka ganyan sa akin, no?!" Raffy guessed, taking her mind away from what she was asking her. Bea just smiled as the two had a cat fight and planned of getting away from everyone as quiet as she can. She dropped by to say goodbye to Akira and excused herself to go to the parking lot. It was awkward to be wearing her outfit in the middle of the night but she didn't mind since she has her own car and a jacket inside. If it was somewhere else, she might end up being another Camila. She was about to go in when someone spoke

"Not so soon, Miss."

Bea turned to look and saw a newly-hairstyled Seff Walter Yu walking his way to her. He has a coy smile on his face like a high school student.

"That's definitely a turn on," he laughed when he got near her and gave her a kiss on her cheeks. "If Akira only told me about the girls' theme, I would have went here."

"Guys like you are not allowed on girls' party like this," she told him. "What's with the hair?"

"Nothing. Like it?" he smiled. "I just want to look somehow different. I need to be noticed."

"If you wanted to look different, you could have undergone facial surgery," she told him with sarcasm.

"I don't need a surgery. I like how I look," he said. "We had fun with our party. Anthony's pretty cool and his friends too. Nice bachelor's party. Pretty girls serving drinks."

"Yeah, I figured," she nodded. "That's what we have too. Sexy male strippers. Sexy, too sexy."

"One did some lap dance and shit, I swear, she's good," he couldn't remove the smile on his face.

She continuously nodded in agreement while smiling as he talked. "What else?"

"Booze. It was awesome. Girls everywhere. All wearing something like that short shorts of yours, maybe even shorter," he said.

"Why didn't you bring home one then?" she asked and turned her back on him to get inside her car. She was just riding on his story but inside, she was already too upset. She was already sounding too sarcastic but he didn't react.