Note De L'Auteur

I hate ending stories.

Because it makes me ask myself if I will have someone who will be interested enough to read the next. I'm banking on this one for the next to be read.

Because I have already fallen in love with my characters and I do not want to let them go. I feel the pain of the separation.

But, I'm not writing a biography. Even biographies end. *wink*

First, I'm sorry that I got some time lapses in general. Sabi ko sa My Only Exception, single pa si Akira. Tapos bigla syang nagkaroon ng someone.

Palusot ko: Hindi alam ni Ethan na may someone si Akira.

Reality: Sabaw ako nung ginawa ko yung chapter na yun at wala ako maidugtong.

Lame excuse. When I realized it, it was too late.

Basta, Raffy and Ethan got married February. Seff and Bea July 25. Chad and Kara got married May. Kara's father passed away April.

Thank you for reading and loving Seff, Bea, Seff and Bea, and their story. For adoring Cali and Gavin. For hating Bianca and James.

Thank you again for the time, laughter, smile, inis, bitin feelings, kilig you shared with me while I was weaving Seff's story. Every vote and comment matters to me. It simply makes my day.

It became my goal to exceed the votes I got for 'A Beautiful Mess'. I don't know if I'll achieve it, but I feel like I did, by numbers or not.

The story may be completed but you can always tick on that vote button and type some comment/s along the way. Tell me what you think, what you suggest, what you want to see on the next stories. I respond at all times. You can attest to that. I want to hug all of you right now for loving this.

I don't know who reads chapter titles (I do). I hope you learned counting in French. *wink* The chapter titles are medical terms. Some of which have basis why it was titled that way, some don't. Example, Asystole is like the absence of heartbeats, heart activities, when you get a straight line from the cardiac monitor. Straight line now because it's the end. Then Therapies - a time when they were all healing, and some other. The rest, there's no relation. And the thing is, I usually title chapters without any relation to the story.

Forgive me when I said the line 'Thank you for spreading your legs apart'. It's quite degrading to be told that. It seemed appropriate during their discussion. I took some time deciding if I will put it or not because I find it offensive. But anyway, I still put it there.

Naiiyak na ako na kailangan ko ng tapusin ang kwento ni Seff. Pero pinakilig nya ako (at pinaasa). Before, I don't understand why more people love Seff because I love Chad. But on one chapter, I understood it. I don't know what's with him but he's someone worth loving.

Anybody noticed that I can't and do not write sex scenes? Why? Because I do not know how to. Whoever the character is. UAAP, non-UAAP, true to life, or not.

Hindi ko mahubaran sa utak ko si Seff. Feeling ko viniolate ko privacy nila if I do. I mean, c'mon, Seff is derived from Jeric Teng's persona and I don't know how to remove his clothes. I see them when I write.

Uy, nag-iisip paano. Ako din. :)

Some trivias regarding them that I haven't had the chance to write. Ethan and Raffy has two kids. Yun na yun. Cali becomes a tennis player. Gavin is sort of a chubby kid. Chad and Kara would have three kids - boy, boy, girl. Bea and Seff has three as well. Boy, girl, boy. Seff proposes to Bea again on their 25th wedding anniversary. I got Seb's character out of Kiefer. Seb got married to Allie. When I wrote the championship game in A Beautiful Mess, I considered Jeric Fortuna as a player of the team too.

Bea's bridal march on the original version of that chapter is Neyo's Never Knew I Needed but no matter how hard I tried to make the song go slow, it didn't seem to fit as a wedding march. What played on my head was 'Looking In The Eyes Of Love' but Ethan and Raffy owns that song so I rather made it appear that Seff was thinking/hearing of something else instead of the actual bridal song.

Hemophiliac: Bea. I saw Bea as someone who went thru a lot of things in her life and because of that, it simply made her someone prone or vulnerable to pain. Pain that I equated to bleeding.

Cardiac patient: Seff. Because of what he went thru in life.

My idea of proposal was having Bea go on rally to propose to Seff. But I'm sort of tinatamad so I chose a home setting. Bea proposed because Seff deserves it. Lagi na lang si Bea. Seff naman.

Tell me what you think about the four stories that revolved around our three lovable guys, in general. I'm open to suggestions, requests, comments, violent reactions, and all. If I got some typo errors, forgive me. Either I didn't notice or again, I'm tinatamad to edit it. What I do is post the story, read, then edit if something is wrong.

If you wanna see something on the next, let me know. You can PM me so it would be some sort of surprise. @dianeso does it so she knows some details before it gets posted.

So, what's next? Bakit kaya di si Tita Amanda naman at ang kanyang lovelife ang next? Kidding. Hahaha!

Here's next: When The Moon Rose On The West.

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/13610784-when-the-moon-rose-on-the-west

This work is purely fictional.

Share your thoughts please.

Again, thank you everyone. I can't explain how grateful I am to every one of you. Seff, Bea, Chad, Kara, Ethan, Raffy, and Cali are with me as we take a bow before everyone.

God bless you all!

Lord God, it's all because of You.

*hearts*