Its Time {Part 2}

Macys mouth dropped open as you started to feel the panic set in, "Macy get Ashton right now." Macy nodded and ran out onto the stage and made Ashton stop playing the drums.

She pointed over to you and Ashtons eyes widened as he grabbed his mic and quickly spoke into it, "Guys I'm sorry but somethings come up and I have to leave." Screams of protests filled the stadium as Ashton and the other boys ran off the stage.

"Babe, come on we're going to a hospital right now." All of the boys quickly hugged you and wished you luck before they ran back on stage. Ashton led you to a car and sat next to you in the backseat, yelling at the driver to go to the nearest hospital.

You started to cry as you felt another contraction come, "Ashton I'm scared. They are coming too soon." Ashton brushed your hair back and kissed your forehead. "Shhh don't be scared everything is gonna be fine ok?" You nodded and squeezed your eyes shut, preparing for the next contraction.

As soon as you pulled up to the hospital you were on a bed being pushed into a delivery room. The doctor came in and pulled Ashton aside to talk to him while the nurses helped you settle.

Ashton walked over with a worried expression on his face while the doctor spoke to the nurses. "Ash, what did he say?" Ashton laced his fingers through yours and rubbed your hand with his thumb, "He said when the babies are born theres a chance they might not make it, but he won't know for sure until they are born."

The doctor walked over and told you it was time to start pushing. You did as the doctor said and pushed and immediately something felt off. The doctor told you to stop and quickly went and started setting something up. "Doctor whats going on?" Ashton asked. "Somethings not right, we are going to have to perform a C-section."

A nurse walked over and started to escort Ashton out of the room. "No I need him in here with me. ASHTON!" You started to sit up and 2 nurses ran over and held you down while one stuck a needle into you. "Y/N don't worry ok? I'll be right out here. I love you!" That was the last thing you heard before you blacked out.