Lost {Part 2}

After sort of getting lost, and walking around for a while since you didn't have your phone to use your gps, you finally had gotten back to the venue. You felt extremely tired and just wanted to resolve your argument with Ashton so you could sleep. When you came the back of the venue you felt your eyes almost fall out of your head. The buses were gone.

**Ashton's POV**

I got out of the bathroom after Calum had threatened to break down the door since I had been in there for an hour. I was still a bit pissed about the argument I had with Y/N, but I was too tired to stay pissed all night. I started walking back to our shared bunk so I could find her and apologize so we could move on. I looked in the bunk and her bag was there from earlier, but she wasn't there. Confused, I walked to the back of the bus.

Luke and Michael were listening to Backstreet Boys while playing some video game. "Hey..Where's Y/N?" I asked while looking around the small area and not seeing her. Luke looked up and shrugged. "Haven't seen her since you had your shouting match with her." I started to feel panic while I ran back to the bunk and checked to see if all of her belongings were still there.

All of her bags were still there, even her purse. "Hey where's Y/N? I haven't seen her since she ran off the bus earlier. Is she still upset?" Calum casually said while laying down on his bunk.

I felt my eyes widen as I stared at him. "SHE WENT OUT OF THE BUS?!" Calum quirked an eyebrow and nodded. "Yea she looked upset so I left her be. By the way you better have apologized or I'll kick your ass. You were in the wrong with what happened." I barely listened to what Calum was saying while I looked through Y/N's purse and found her ID and phone.

"O my god nononono, this cannot be happening." "What's wrong?" "She never got back on the bus Calum. She's not here!" Calum jumped out of his bunk and stood next to me, "Are you serious?! And she doesn't have her phone or ID? Jesus she must be friggin terrified!" I started to shake as I started to imagine Y/N, alone in the city without money, an ID, or a phone. All alone. Because I was a dick.

"BUS DRIVER WE NEED TO GO BACK! NOW! WE FORGOT SOMEONE!" Calum yelled while running to the front of the bus. "What did you forget this time Calum?" Michael said while him and Luke came from the back of the bus. "Y/N! She's still back there!" "WHAT?!" They both yelled while turning to me. I had tears in my eyes as I looked up at the boys.

"She is. And it's my fault."

**Y/N's POV**

You were walking, trying to get somewhere, anywhere that was warm. You hugged your arms closer around yourself as your teeth chattered. You looked over and saw a bench and decided to sit down on it. You wrapped your arms around your legs and sat in a tight ball. You felt your eyelids getting heavy as you were shivering like crazy, feeling absolutely exhausted and frozen. Slowly, you started to lean over until you were laying sideways on the bench, and you finally let your eyes close...