Photography {Part 3}

***Ashton's POV***

I woke up curled up on the couch, papers and pencils surrounding me. I rubbed my eyes before grabbing my phone to see the time. I groan as it takes a moment to turn on since I had shut it off before getting the writing session started.

When it fully turned on, I saw it was 3am. I looked around and saw the other boys were all asleep as well, making me smile slightly at how we had all fallen asleep writing. My eyebrows raised in question when a message from a friend of Y/N's popped up on my phone.

"Idk where you are, and idc. Y/N called me in a crying mess. Go home and take care of your woman." I sat up in shock as I saw the message was sent not long after I had turned my phone off. "Shit!" I cursed while jumping up. I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote a quick note to the boys, telling them where I was going. I ran out to my car and jumped in, immediately heading home.

***Y/N's POV***

You sat in your bedroom, curled up in a ball. You had cried for God knows how long, ending up in the fetal position in the corner. You had called your best friend in tears hours earlier, soon after she had picked up you had just cried, not telling her what was wrong or why.

You knew it was ridiculous to get upset, but you couldn't help but feel like all the hate Ashton was because of you. Which was terrible to you since he already had times where hate would bring him down.

A loud bang broke you out of your thoughts. You barely looked up from your position to see Ashton walk into the room, stopping as soon as he saw you. "Y/N...." Ashton gently spoke while walking toward you like you were some wild animal.

You sniffled and stared at him, not wanting to speak. Ashton sat down next to you, putting an arm around your shoulders instantly. "What's wrong babe?" You shook your head and leaned against him. "Just...all the hate on the picture you posted of me...They were all hating you. Because of ME! You already get enough shit, and now you're getting more! All because of my stupid self."

Ashton grabbed your chin and tilted your head to look at him. "Y/N. The last thing I am going to sit here and do is tell you I don't care. You know I care. I care what they say about my drumming skills, about my singing skills, my looks, my damn laugh. But the one thing I don't care about. Is what they think about us. I love you Y/N. More than words can describe. And if they can't see that, then screw them I don't give a damn what they think." You saw the pain in his eyes, and knew that he was hurting.

Hurting because you were hurting.

"If I don't care, then neither should you. So please baby. Please just don't give a damn." You let a small smile grace your features as you nodded slowly. Ashton smiled and leaned forward to lightly kiss your forehead. "That's my girl." You let Ashton pull you up, and drag you over to the bed, both of you collapsing onto it. Ashton sighed and pulled you into his arms, already on the verge of sleep. "Goodnight my love." You smiled and kissed his neck softly, "Goodnight."

AN: I'm failing college, how's your life going?