Why Won't You Love Me {Part 4}

Why won't you love me?
You imagine when you close your eyes
You're with me on the other side
So why won't you love me?

****

Ashton sat there, not saying anything after your outburst. You stared at his face, trying to read his thoughts. The room was uncomfortably quiet as you stared, trying to get a reaction of any kind.

"Ash...please say something..." You begged, your eyes slightly widening as he immediately got up off the bed and started to pace the room.

You watched him walk back and forth, lightly muttering to himself before he stopped and made eye contact with you.

"I have to leave." He spoke, all emotion void from his voice.

"Wait what? Ashton you can't just leave after that. We need to talk this out." Your voice going up an octave as you stood up as well.

"What do you want me to say? You ran off when I told you how I really felt, you pushed me away and completely cut yourself off. And now you sit here and tell me you've loved me for our entire friendship. All these years, watching you with other guys, having my heart broken constantly for no damn reason other than you thinking you know what's best for me."

"That's not fair Ashton, you've been in just as many relationships as me. Remember all the models you dated? The flawless women you had lining up to date you, only a select few who actually got to date you. Said girls who all had similar features, features I DON'T HAVE! HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW HOW YOU FELT?!" You argued back, the frustration and high emotions making the conversation turn into a full blown argument.

"THEY DIDN'T MEAN ANYTHING TO ME!" His voice boomed, making you take a step back in shock.

"How could they mean anything? Every girl looked the same because I wanted something totally different from you to make me get over you. But it NEVER worked Y/N. And then I decided that JUST MAYBE I could somehow get you to be with me. Or at the very least make it clear you DON'T want to be with me. This switching back and forth is absolute shit and it's not fair to me. It's not fair." Ashton's voice slowly losing its volume as he finishes.

"It's not fair to you? What about your best friend, the one you've told yourself that it would never work between you two, tells you he wants to date you out of NOWHERE. You mean everything to me Ashton. The thought of this ending badly terrifies me."

You felt pure desperation overcome you as you watched Ashton stand there, not responding to your words.

You closed your eyes, trying to calm your deep breathing when it happened.

You felt lips touch yours, making you gasp as your eyes flew open and you pulled back. You looked at Ashton in shock, not knowing what to say.

He opened his mouth to say something but before he could you shook your head and reached up to grab his neck, quickly pulling his lips back onto yours.

You felt Ashton slowly leading you backwards until your legs hit the bed, both of you falling down onto the bed in a tangled mess.

The more you kissed, the more you craved him. You felt his hands slide down to your waist, his fingers curling around the bottom of your shirt as you ran your fingers through his hair.

He pulled away, panting heavily as you quickly moved to kissing his neck, a soft groan leaving his lips.

Before you knew it, your clothes were flying, as well as your self control....