Lost {Part 3}

**Ashton's POV**

The bus pulled up to the venue and I jumped out before it had even come to a full stop. "Y/N?! Y/N WHERE ARE YOU?!" I yelled while running around looking for her.

"Ashton I don't think she's here." Calum said coming to stand next to me. "I mean it's pretty cold out here and she was just wearing a tank when she left, I bet she's somewhere where she could get warm." I nodded and ran back to the bus, telling the driver to head towards the hotels which were nearby. As I sat there pulling at my hair and barely looking out the window, I noticed a small shadow laying on a bench that we were driving by.

"WAIT! STOP!" I said while staring at the shadow. The bus driver pulled over and I ran over to the bench. "O my God....Y/N?!" I walked over and saw her lips were a blueish color and she was shaking. "GUYS ITS HER!" I picked her up and ran back into the bus, scared that something was wrong with her and that it was my fault.

  **Y/N's POV**

You slowly opened your eyes to see you were wrapped in 10 blankets and in a bed. The bunk in the bus.....THE BUS! "Ashton?" You croaked out. A head popped into the bunk immediately. You were staring into Ashton's hazel eyes that were rimmed red, and filled with concern.

"O my God you're awake! I was so worried that something was wrong and that it was all my fault and I'm so glad to see you're ok." He rambled while you sat there staring at him. "Have you been crying?" You asked and he quickly ducked his head down to rub at his eyes. "Well...yea. I thought something had happened to you. I mean you weren't on the bus....you didn't have a way to contact us....and then when we found you, your lips were blue and you were shaking like crazy."

You ran a thumb over Ashton's cheek and he closed his eyes and sighed. "Honestly Ashton. This whole thing was dumb...the fight, me stomping off like a little kid. It wasn't your fault, it was mine." Ashton went to interrupt you but you put a finger over his lips. "The most important thing is that everyone is ok. I'm ok, you're ok. I still have a smoking hot boyfriend, you still have an average looking girlfriend who manages to get jealous easily."

Ashton smiled and shook his head. "Yea, you're not wrong." You gasped and lightly smacked his arm, "You're supposed to say I'm smoking hot too dumbass." "Why would I lie?" You narrowed your eyes at him and he started laughing.

"Okokok I'm sorry. You're so hot, you're practically sex on legs." You rolled your eyes and sighed. "Honestly Ashton, you don't get romance." Ashton smiled and leaned in to kiss you before whispering, "You say the opposite at night."

AN: I just saw Dunkirk and honestly I could write so many Harry imagines just from watching it. Geez it gave me major feels.