Cold {Part 2}

You ended up going to the one and only Calum Hoods house. You didn't know where else you could go since you didn't really have any friends except for the boys. All of your childhood friends lived back at your hometown. Meanwhile you had moved to LA just to be with Ashton. What a terrible idea that was considering the situation you were in now.

You pounded on the door, and waited for Calum to open the door. "Y/N? Why are you here?" "Luke?" You questioned as Luke smiled and opened the door wider for you to come in. "Yea Mike and I are here playing Fifa with Calum. Ash was supposed to come but he said he was too busy." You slowly nodded and awkwardly smiled at Luke. "Yea...he is.." "Y/N! I didn't know you were coming! Not like you weren't invited or anything. Is Ash with you?" Calum asked as he paused the game him and Michael were playing.

You felt tears start to come up as you shook your head no. "Is everything alright Y/N? Are you crying?" Michael asked as he put his controller down and stood up. "We aren't together right now." You said before covering your face with your hands and breaking down.

"Why the hell aren't you guys together? Ashton said you guys were fine today when we asked!" Luke asked as Calum lead you over to sit on the couch. "The past few weeks have been HELL. He has been staying away from me and barely talking to me. He locks himself in his music room, and when I tried to help him, he went off. I can't handle him pushing me away over and over again its making me feel like he's finally realized he can do better than me. So I left him a note saying I want a break, and I honestly don't think I'm gonna go back."

"Damn." Michael said as he sat down next to you and took a long sip of beer. "Y/N All of that isn't true. You know that right? Ashton loves you, like REALLY loves you. I'm sure he's just stressed about the album." Calum said handing you a tissue box.

"Yea Y/N, Calums right. You are being too hard on yourself. There has to be a rational explanation for the way Ash has been acting." Michael pulled you into a side hug and ruffled your hair, "Look Y/N. everything will be fine. Trust us."

You shook your head and went to disagree when there was a knock on the door. Luke went and opened the door and you heard him talking before he came back. "Who was it?" You asked. "Pizza guy." Luke said holding up a pizza. You let out a breath of relief, thinking it had been Ashton at the door.

All of the boys stood up to grab a piece and were arguing over how many slices each person should get when you heard a door slam closed and the one and only Ashton came into the room.

AN: Part 3 will come soon I promise!