Waste Of Time {Part 3}

**Your POV**

You were sitting on the bed while Michael soothingly rubbed your back when someone came into the room and cleared his throat. "Michael can you give us a minute?" Michael looked at you and you smiled and nodded before he left the room, closing the door behind him.

"Y/N. I'm sorry. What I said......you didn't deserve to be told that. Especially by me. I should be supportive of your choices no matter what." You slowly blinked before replying, "Why did you say it then? What did I do that made you want to say that about me?"

Ashton sat down beside you and sighed. "As stupid as it sounds. I was jealous." Your eyes widened as you stared at your boyfriend "You were jealous of Luke and me? What did we do that would make you jealous?"

Ashton tugged at his curls slightly "It was the fact that you automatically went to Luke for help. I know I'm not as smart as Luke, but I could have helped you!" Ashton stood up and started to pace "That's why you were jealous? Ashton I don't understand understand why..." "I know you liked him." Ashton blurted out, "I mean I who wouldn't like Luke? He's the frontman, he sings, he plays lead guitar, hes attractive, and hes a friggin genius. So yea I lashed out and I shouldn't have. I just....you deserve someone like Luke and I was denying that until now."

You stood up and grabbed Ashtons hand, "Ashton. I don't like Luke. I don't like anyone, but you! I love you! I don't deserve anyone, ESPECIALLY YOU! But somehow I get to call you my boyfriend and theres no way that I would throw that away for a chance with Luke." Ashton slowly laced his fingers with yours before looking into your eyes.

"Ashton...I don't know why you put yourself down like that, but I don't want you to do that anymore. Its breaking my heart to think that you believe that!" Ashton smiled slightly and shook his head, "I can't help but believe it Y/N. It's what I've always believed."

You squeezed your eyes shut and shook your head before opening them and glaring at him. "Well not anymore. You are going to listen to every damn word I say and believe that I am being 100% honest. Ok?" Ashton nodded slowly and stared at you, waiting until you start. You took a deep breath before diving straight in.

"You are so damn talented Ashton. Your voice is the best thing ever, its like the heavens open up when you sing! You are so amazingly talented at the drums. Don't even get me started on how you can play other instruments just as well!  You're smart about decisions for the band, you help write amazing songs on the albums, you are a role model to SO MANY DAMN PEOPLE! INCLUDING ME! And don't even get me started on how hot you are, because I'll end up losing it and probably rip your shirt off and make out with you all night. So stop comparing yourself to Luke because he doesn't come close to being as amazing as you are in my eyes."

Ashton stared at you in shock for a long time before he slowly replied, "You would rip my shirt off?" You rolled your eyes at his childishness. "Seriously I pour my heart out and that's what you got out of it?" Ashton giggled and wrapped his arms around your waist before kissing you sweetly. "No I heard all of it. Thank you. I didn't know you felt that strongly about me." "Ash. I told you I love you. That means I feel very strongly about you."

He smiled and kissed your forehead. "I feel very strongly for you too Y/N." "Um....guys?" You both turned to see Luke in the doorway. "Ashton man I'm sorry I went off earlier. I didn't know that you felt that way, and if I had I would have done something to make you feel better sooner."

Ashton shook his head and waved off Luke's apology. "It's all good Luke. Don't blame yourself for my insecurities." Luke nodded and scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. "So me and the guys are gonna head out. So you guys can have some time alone. Night guys." "Bye Luke." You and Ash said in unison.

As soon as Ashton heard the front door close, he turned to you with a smirk on his face. "So. About that whole 'Rip your shirt off and make out with you all night.'...."

AN: I got really carried away with the ending XD . I just imagined actually saying this to Ashton and it just happened. Anyway hope you all like part 3 :) If you don't sucks for you cause I do :P