Supernatural AU

You grabbed your jacket as a car horn sounded outside of your apartment. "I'll see you tomorrow Morgan!" You yelled at your roommate as you went to walk out.

"Bye girl! Don't do anything I wouldn't do." Morgan smirked at you, making you roll your eyes. "If I followed that advice, I wouldn't have a boyfriend." You said back before running out the door so Morgan wouldn't kill you.

Ashton looked up from his phone as you walked up to his car. He let out a puff of smoke that he had drawn from his cigarette before smiling at you, making your heart skip a beat. Damn he was hot. "Why thank you." Ashton said with a smirk.

Your eyes widened slightly as you remembered the mind link between you both. See you were both shifters, and shifter mates share a mind link. Which usually meant he could hear every thought you had about him. Talk about embarrassing.

Ashton walked up and tilted your chin up, lightly kissing your lips before pulling back and sniffing slightly. "Shit." You heard Ashton's thought, making you furrow your eyebrows.

"Are you ok?" You asked, confused. "Yea I'm good. Ready to go hunting?" He said quickly, changing the subject. You nodded and let him lead you over to his car, excited to be going out to hunt, but confused by his reaction.

"Time to have some fun." Ashton said before putting the car into drive and gunning it, making the tires screech and making you let out a squeal of joy.

****Time Skip****

Ashton let out a low growl as you straightened your shirt before getting out of the car. After a successful hunt, you had gotten a text from some friends about coming to the bar they owned and you immediately brightened at the idea.

Ashton however hated the idea, which you discovered was because your Heat was just starting. "Ashton you honestly need to calm down." You said while rolling your eyes.

"I'm your mate Y/N, I can't calm down when we are about to be in a room full of guys who will smell your scent. It's hard for me not to take you in the backseat of this car right now so what's gonna stop some lowlife from doing it?" Your face flushed slightly before you smiled up at him.

"My sexy mate?" Ashton let out a breathy chuckle before reaching over and wrapping his arm around your waist firmly, "You are staying right next to me at all times. No complaining." You nodded before walking towards the entrance of the bar.

"LOOK WHOS HERE, THE POWER COUPLE!!" You heard Luke yell, making you let out a giggle while Ashton's face held a smirk.

"What's up Fangs?" Ashton shouted back since the music in the bar was booming. Luke flashed his fangs at Ashton, "You know I hate that nickname." "That's why we call you that, Fangs." Calum said, walking up to grab a seat next to you.

"Hey Cal, what's up?" you asked while grabbing the drinks he had brought over for you and Ashton. "Bars packed tonight, and I've been running around all night. I got Michael working the bar right now, so I won't be able to sit here long."

You let out a light laugh while looking over at Michaels panicked expression. "He can handle it for a bit, I have total faith in him." Calum let out a snort at your sarcastic comment before breathing in and freezing his movements. You raised an eyebrow at his behavior, "Calum? Are you ok?"

"I'm fine. Just thought I saw an ex. False alarm." You nodded before reaching over and downing your drink. Immediately you felt the need to pee, making you turn to Ashton. "I gotta use the bathroom."

Ashton went to stand up, making you roll your eyes, "I can go by myself Ashton, the bathrooms are literally five feet away. Plus we have the mind link. Sit here and talk to Calum and Luke." Ashton frowned before reluctantly sitting back down.

As you walked off, Calum slid over to Ashton's side, "Bloody hell Ashton are you mad? Bringing Y/N here while she smells that strong is basically asking for trouble."

"I didn't want to, but she wanted to come since Luke texted her." Ashton argued.

"Hey, don't pin this on me. I'm a vampire, I don't know anything about that shit." Luke piped up. 

"Please Luke, even if you were a  shifter you still wouldn't know anything about a female's Heat." Calum said, making Ashton almost choke on his beer while Luke hissed in protest.

Meanwhile you were washing your hands, about to go back out when the bathroom door suddenly slammed open and a big, burly man walked in. "Um, I think you have the wrong bathroom..." You muttered while stepping backwards.

"Oh, I can assure you I have the right bathroom. I've been smelling you all night and your looks do not disappoint." He said while closing and locking the door behind him.

You immediately tried to call to Ashton with your mind link, but it wasn't working."Trying to call your mate? Too bad my potion is blocking your calls." He sneered while holding up an empty vial.

You let out a growl as you released your claws to protect yourself. Even though you knew you were no match for what was about to happen.

AN: I love Werewolf books and I wrote this when I was reading so many of them on Wattpad lmao. My thoughts of what Heat is a bit weird I know. Honestly I still don't get the exact definition of what it is since every book I read has a different twist. Sorry if you thought this was based on the TV show Supernatural, but if I did one of those Dean would be the male interest because HOLY SHIT Dean is a hot piece of ass.