New Neighbor {Part 2}

The past few weeks had not been boring, you could testify to that. Having two young and apparently pretty famous guys living next door had been very interesting. You had gotten to know Ashton and Calum pretty well, and had become good friends with them and their band mates Luke and Michael. You even had the impression that Ashton sort of liked you, which was so crazy you didn't possibly think it could be true.

You were currently taking a shower after a long day at work and you were taking your sweet time since you loved the shower. You finally decided to get out and you quickly got out to wrap a towel around you when you saw something that made you stop in your tracks. A spider. A big. Black. Hairy. Mother friggin. Spider. Aka your biggest fear.

You let out a bloodcurdling scream and ran out of the bathroom in just your towel. As you stood there freaking the hell out, there was a loud banging on the door. "Y/N?! OPEN UP RIGHT NOW!" You ran over and opened the door to see a panicking Ashton. "Are you ok?! Why did you scream is something wrong? And why are you in a towel?" Your eyes widened as you realized you were just wearing a towel and your face immediately turned beet red.

"I was taking a shower...and there was a spider...and I screamed...then you were banging on the door and screaming so I opened it.." Ashton's eyes softened at your explanation and he quickly walked into your apartment and shut the door. "OK you stay here and I'll go kill the spider." Your eyes widened as you nodded at Ashton.

He slowly walked into your bathroom and let out a yelp when he saw the spider. "What the hell is that?! That can't be a spider! It's huge!" (AN: That's. What. She. Said.) "Ashton just kill it before it moves!" You said from the doorway. Ashton slowly walked forward and threw his shoe down on top of the spider. There was a loud crunch noise before he lifted his shoe and there was the remains of the huge mutant spider.

"O my God you actually killed it THANK GOD!" You said. Ashton giggled and turned back to look at you, "Yea. Good thing it didn't move, otherwise you would have been left here to deal with it yourself." You smiled and rolled your eyes before you looked over and noticed your clothes were still sitting on the bathroom counter.

"Um...so...Thanks for doing that...but now I have to um..." Ashton's eyes widened as he realized what you meant and he hurriedly went to walk by you to get out of the bathroom. When he tried to slip past you he accidently hit your arm that was holding the towel up making your grip loosen and the towel start to fall.

"Sorry I-O SHIT!" "DON'T LOOK! GET OUT!" You yelled while slamming the door and locking it. "Y/N.....I'm.... gonna go....I'll see you later." You heard Ashton say before your front door closed. You could feel tears of humiliation fill your eyes as you leaned against the door. He had practically seen you naked. And then he ran away like you had the plague.

You had always been insecure about your body and right now you wanted to crawl into a hole and die rather than show your face around Ashton again.

AN: Part 3? XD