Just Dance

AN: So college and my boyfriend currently take all of my time, and that makes it difficult to write! But here I am with an old imagine that I rewrote to make it good enough to post! Here's to 2019 guys!

You were sitting in your fiancé, Ashtons house, with your legs in his lap. The other boys in his band were sitting on the other couch playing on their phones, all of you being antisocial while The Office played on the tv.

You threw your phone down and looked around for something for you all to do. Your eyes landed on your old Wii sitting next to the tv.

"Hey, who wants to play Just Dance?" All the boys looked up at you and smiled, "Sure!" they all said while putting their phones down. You hand out controllers to Luke, Calum, and Michael before taking the last one for yourself.

"Wait, Ashton doesn't have a controller." you looked over at him in concern just to see him shrug and sit back down, "I'll just watch you guys for now. Michael will drop out after one song." Michael flipped Ashton off, making Calum and Luke crack up while you were busy picking a song.

You flipped through them all before finding the one you wanted.

She Looks So Perfect.

"Y/N are you serious right now?!" all the boys whined at once. "Come on I like this song!" You argued, not wanting to back down from your choice.

"No. If you pick that song none of us are playing." Calum spoke in a serious tone, Luke and Michael nodding along to support Calums stand.

"Babe just pick something else, we can dance to that one later if you want." Ashton spoke up, trying to prevent you from starting a full-blown argument with your stubbornness.

"Ugh fine!" you groaned scrolling through the songs again until you came to Hips Don't Lie by Shakira. "OK we're doing this one then!" Luke laughed and nodded his head while Michael and Calum put on serious faces and got into position in front of the screen.

"I think I might record this actually." Ashton said pulling his phone out and starting to record you all. The song started and everyone started to do the dance moves popping up on the screen, Ashton laughing the whole time while you and the boys were taking it serious and getting into it.

You started to move more fluidly once you got the pattern and was getting all perfects, while in the background Ashton slowly stopped laughing. When the song was over, you looked at the scores and saw you had 5 stars.

"Yes! I won!" you said jumping around and clapping while Calum, Luke, and Michael all booed and hissed at you. You turned around to look at Ashton and saw him glaring at you sort of, "Hey Y/N, can you come help me find something in the bedroom real quick?"

You nodded and threw your controller towards Luke. "You guys can go ahead and pick the next song, I'll be right back."

As soon as you got into the bedroom with Ashton, he closed the door and walked over to you grabbing your face and kissing you feverishly. "Do you know how hot you looked dancing? You were driving me crazy!" He said in between kisses, you hummed in reply as he was making you melt with every kiss.

He grabbed your thighs and picked you up, while you wrapped your arms around his neck and ran your hands through his hair. "ASHTON AND Y/N! ARE YOU HAVING SEX RIGHT NOW?!" You pulled back startled by the voices yelling and in the process, your rings on your hand got caught in Ashton's hair.

"OW WHAT THE HELL!" Ashton screeched as he tried not to drop you on the floor.

"O my God baby, I'm sorry!" you said rubbing his head softly as he gently put you back on your feet.

You turned as the door opened and Calum, Luke, and Michael walked in, all of them immediately jumping on the bed. "So, you guys thought we were having sex. Then you come in here and go straight on the bed?" Ashton said, smirking at the last part.

All of the boy's eyes widened as they quickly jumped off the bed. "Look we weren't doing anything like that, Ashton was picking on you guys. Come on let's go play some more Just Dance." You said smirking and walking out the door, quickly followed by the other boys.

After they had all walked by you turned and locked eyes with Ashton, his eyes slightly narrowed at you as he held his hands over his crotch area. "Hey Luke, can you pick Bang Bang?" You felt your smirk grow as Ashton's eyes bulged slightly at Luke's yell of agreement.

"If you go dance to that song, I will kick them out and take you on the couch." Ashton slowly spoke as he got closer to you.

"That's what I was hoping for." You teasingly whispered back before running out of the room to go dance, all the while knowing that when the boys got kicked out, you and Ashton would pick up where you left off.