Late Night Tears {Alt} {Part 3}

Calum climbed into the car silently, looking first at Ashton's solemn face before looking back at the baby in the backseat who was whimpering.

"He's hungry." Ashton spoke, looking at Rian through the rear view mirror.

"Do you want me to drive so you can feed him?" Calum asked, trying to be as helpful as he could in the current situation.

"I don't have a bottle, I used the last one to feed him around two hours ago." he replied while putting his head down on the steering wheel, feeling absolutely defeated.

Calum racked his brain for a solution, wondering where the hell Y/N had gone and if she understood how screwed up she left everything. "It's okay we just gotta find her, no big deal. Where have you checked so far?"

Ashton shrugged his shoulders, "I checked all around the blocks of my house. She didn't have her car, her wallet, nothing but her phone. Which isn't on, I've tried calling it the entire time and been sent straight to voicemail."

Calum let out a long sigh, pinching the bridge of his nose as Ashton started driving back towards his street to continue the search.

"Cal....what if something happened?" Ashton whispered, almost like if he spoke it into existence than it would make it real.

Calum shook his head quickly, getting on his phone and trying to call Y/N's cell himself. "Nothing bad has happened to her ok? She's probably super close by and is thinking about coming back as we speak."

When his phone was sent straight to voicemail, he sent a sympathetic glance towards Ashton.

Ashton took another look at Rian who was getting more and more hungry as time went on, there had to be something....

Right when Calum was suggesting calling Luke and Michael for more help, Ashton had a lightbulb go off.

"HER CREDIT CARD!" He yelled, making Calum flinch and grab onto the side door as Ashton slightly swerved the car onto the side of the street and parked.

"Ash what the hell, what about her credit card?" Calum screeched, watching Ashton closely as he was messing around with his phone, a completely new demeanor over his features.

"Her phone has one of those cardholders on the back. She has her credit card and I know her log in. I can see if she's used it anywhere!" Ashton spoke quickly, typing in the necessary information to find what he was looking for.

"She used it 30 minutes ago! At a Best Western hotel, it doesn't say which one though." Ashton was so close to finding Y/N, he knew it.

"Well what's the closest Best Western to your house and we can check that one out. If there is no charge for transportation she couldn't have gotten far!" Calum piped up, pulling up his maps and typing into Google and anxiously waiting as it loaded.

"Okay I got it on maps, head down for four miles and then take a left!" Calum had to slightly speak up as Rian started to full on cry in the backseat.

"It's okay buddy, we're almost there with mommy." Ashton spoke back to his son before putting his car into drive and taking off for the hotel.

***Tiny time skip***

Ashton barely pulled into a parking spot and turned the car off before opening his door and heading for the hotel lobby.

"Hey what about us?" Calum yelled after him, standing next to the screaming child in his carseat, not knowing what to do.

"Just stay in the car with him yea?" Ashton barely responded before he was through the automatic doors and standing in front of a young, tired looking woman.