New Neighbor

You were cleaning your apartment like you did every Sunday night when you heard a loud crash and a bunch of cursing. You opened the door to see two tall, hot guys standing next to a bunch of stuff that had fallen out of a box.

"Calum I told you to not tip the box what the hell man." The shorter of the two said with a thick Australian accent while running a hand through his curly hair. 'Calum' went to reply when his phone started ringing, "It's Luke." He said, also with an accent, before he walked away to answer. The other guy started to kneel down to pick stuff up and you figured you might as well help him since his friend wasn't.

You walked over and cleared your throat. "Do you need any help?" "Huh? Oh! Hi!" He said before standing up quickly. You smiled slightly at him, "Hi yourself." He smiled back and let out the most adorable giggle you had ever heard. "So um....what did you say I didn't really hear you." "I asked if you needed any help picking up everything on the floor." His eyes widened as he glanced down and seemed to realize his stuff was still all over the ground. "O Yea! If you don't mind." You smiled and kneeled down to pick some stuff up, and he quickly did the same.

"So....Whats your name?" he asked slowly while putting stuff back into the box. "Y/N. Yours?" "Ashton. Nice to meet you Y/N. I'm guessing you're my new neighbor?" You glanced up at him and nodded. "Yup. You get the pleasure of being right on the other side of the wall from me. Be prepared." Ashton giggled again while putting the last object into the box before standing. "Are the walls not soundproof?"

"Unfortunately no. The person who had the apartment before you really proved that." Ashton furrowed his eyebrows at you in confusion, "What makes you say that?" You shook your head and looked down at your feet, "Lets just say he had a thing for watching 'interesting movies' on high volume and reacted strongly to it."

Ashton's eyes widened and his mouth formed an O. "Well I can promise you, me and my friend Calum won't do that." You smiled and went to reply when Calum came up and grabbed Ashton's shoulder. "Luke said they need us to come to the studio earlier than planned. So put the last box inside so we can go." Then he turned and raised his eyebrows at you, "Hi. Are you the neighbor?" You nodded and stuck your hand out to shake his. "Yea. My names Y/N, you must be Calum." He smiled and shook your hand, "That's me! Well it was nice to meet you Y/N, but we have to go to work."

You quickly nodded and said goodbye to both of them. "Goodbye Y/N! Maybe we can hang out sometime. You seem like a really lovely girl." Ashton said. "Yea sure. It'd be nice to actually get to know you guys. You don't give off the creepy vibe my last neighbor gave." You said while slightly blushing at his comment about how you were "lovely". Ashton laughed and walked into his apartment while Calums eyes got really big before he followed him.

You closed the door to your apartment and leaned your back against the door. Well. This is gonna be interesting.

AN: Part 2?