Supernatural AU {Part 2}

Ashton's POV:

I let out another laugh as Calum and Luke continued to bicker, slightly buzzed from all of the beer I had drank so far. I take a glance across the room, my eyes resting on Y/N's drink.

I narrowed my eyes in concern, where was she?

"Y/N?" I questioned through the mind link, getting slightly anxious.

The longer I didn't get a reply, the more anxious I became.

"Y/N seriously are you ok? I'm getting worried." I questioned again. I was about to tell the boys I needed to go check on her when all of the sudden a felt sharp pain shot through my body, making me drop my beer as I jumped up from my seat.

"Ashton?" Luke asked as Calum stood up as well, sensing my spike in fear.

I didn't respond as I stormed to the bathrooms. I tried the door, but it wouldn't budge, making my heart stop.

"Hey I'll go get the-" Calum went to speak but I kicked the door in before he could finish his sentence.

My vision turned red as I saw Y/N underneath a man, struggling to get him off of her by punching and clawing at him as muffled screams could barely be heard from underneath the man's hand.

I let out a loud howl before grabbing the man off of her and slamming him against a wall. "What in the actual hell do you think you're doing?" my voice being so deep and low, no one else could hear it.

The man went to reply, but I dug my claws into his chest, causing a scream to erupt from his lips instead. "Don't open your mouth you piece of shit."

"Ashton, Y/N needs you."

Just like that, I felt my anger turn off as I whipped around to look at my vulnerable mate in the corner.

"Calum, take this lowlife out back and finish him off. Pieces of shit like him don't deserve to live."

Calum walked up and grabbed the man, yanking him towards the door where Luke was standing guard to make sure no one interfered.

"Ash?" Y/N choked out from the corner. I felt my chest constrict as I took in her appearance, shirt ripped, and lip bleeding from the struggle while her knuckles were bruised, and a few scratches could be seen at different places.

"O baby, what did he do to you?" I whispered out, slowly reaching for her arm.

Y/N's POV:

You flinched away from Ashtons touch, still shaking from the horror you had almost went through.

"Baby...It's me, it's just me." You opened your eyes, immediately locking with hazel ones.

"I am so sorry." He whispered, his words dripping with pain and sorrow.

"Don't blame yourself. Please." You barely spoke out.

Ashton reached for your hand again, and this time you gladly accepted. You shakily stood with Ashton's help, immediately burying your face in his chest.

"You were right, we shouldn't have come." Ashton let out a sigh, while holding your head against his chest firmly. "I'm so sorry this happened Y/N." He mumbled again, still beating himself up over it.

"Can we just go? I don't want to be here anymore." you spoke, slightly muffled since your face was still nestled against his chest.

"Of course." Ashton said, pulling away to cup your cheek and kiss your forehead before taking his jacket off and slipping his shirt over his head.

"Here put my shirt on, yours is ripped to shreds." You felt more tears spring up as you let the remainder of your shirt fall off before slipping Ashtons on.

You watched silently as he threw your shirt away before putting his leather jacket back on. "Ok let's go." Ashton pulled you under his arm, keeping you close.

You both walked by Luke, Ashton giving him a small nod as he patted his shoulder, silently thanking him.

He walked you both out to his car, opening the door for you before he slid into the driver's side and started the car.

You laid your head on his shoulder while he started driving to his house. "Ashton?" you quietly spoke, making him hum in reply.

"Thank you for protecting me." Ashton grabbed your hand and kissed the bruised knuckles gently.

"Always love. Always."

AN: HOPEFULLY THIS POSTS CORRECTLY BECAUSE THE LAST ONE HAD TO BE FIXED TWICE 🙄