Crush? (Re-write)

Burgerpants' POV-
After that, I went up to my bed. Man. That was tiring. But, one question stays inside my head. Am I in love with Y/N? She seemed so sweet and cute to be bullied. I wanted to be her friend, but, jocks don't hang out with nerds. I kinda counted her as one. While in my thoughts, a voice caught my attention.

"Yo Burgerpants! You alright? You seem to be in a daze." It was Undyne.

"Oh. Hey Undyne. I was in a daze." I said.

"Oh, well, how did you carry that type of acting earlier? You don't really act like that." She said.

"Well, it was Y/N that helped me. What about it?" I asked.

"Wait, you don't like her, right?" She asked.

"What!? A nerd and a Jock!? No way!" I said, defending myself.

"How about you and that nerd Alphys? YOU two seem close." I said.

"Well, that was nothing, k?" She said.

"Listen, I know you like that nerd. You acted too well. We're friends, alright? No worries. I won't tell PJ." She said.

"Oh. Phew. Actually, I'm not sure if I DO like her or not. Well, she IS kinda cute. For a neko." I said.

"Dude. You two are cats. Well, she's a half cat, but, still. You gotta keep that crush thing a secret, alright?" She said.

"Alright. Thanks Undyne." I said.

"Hey, don't mention it. Just, don't tell Paper Jam about the thing earlier alright?" She asked.

"Alright." I said. Then, I went to bed.

Y/N's POV-
I didn't have much sleep. I woke up while everyone was playing Truth or Dare. I went to the Living Room.

"Hey Y/N, why don't you join us?" Fresh asked.

"Oh, uh, no thanks." I said.

"Come on, please???" Blueberry asked me with that cute face of his. I couldn't resist it.

"Alright fine." I said.

"Alright. Y/N, Truth or Dare?" Fell asked.

"Alright. Truth." I said. Bad idea.

"Do you like Burgerpants?" He asked.

"Ohhhhhhhh." They teased.

"Well, not REALLY as a crush, but, yeah. Kinda." I said, blushing.

"Eiiiiii!!!" They teased again.

"What!? Well, for starters, he's pretty hot, and two, he went easy on me." I said.

"Oh well. Kitty love!!!" Lily yelled.

"Well, how about you? You obviously like Fresh!" I said.

"Eiiii!~" We teased.

"No! What the hell!?! She said.

"Hehe." I said.

"Let's just continue already!" Lily said.

"Alright. Sci, truth or dare?" I asked.

"Dare!" He said.

"Alright, I dare you to hug Fell and say 'Senpai Fell.' While doing so." I said. They teased him as well.

"Alright!" He said. He went near him and hugged.

"Senpai Fell!~ Bone me!~" Whoa. He went too far.

"W-what!? Nexi!!!" He yelled.

"Oh crap." I said. He lifted me up in the air and tickled me.

"Fell! Stop!" I laughed.

Time skip is brought to you by this lazy-ass author

After the game, we went to bed. I had a bit of a struggle, but, managed to sleep after awhile.

(A/N: Sorry this was short. I ran out of ideas. So, yeah. Bye. Friskies out!)