Struggle

Y/N's POV-
I was getting a bit of a struggle about me speaking. If I don't have my voice, I won't be able to give them a sign to pass.

"And the other teams took the shot! Damn it you useless team! Time out!" Coach Error called. Everyone was giving me an angry glare.

"What is wrong with her? She souls have been taken off the team." I heard one of them say.

"Yeah. I mean, she's a nerd. Why is she even joining the Basketball Team?"

"Have you heard of the rumor? That she and BP are in a relationship?" Wait... that's not true...

"Really? Wow. She's so disgusting. Hanging out with a Jock. Ha! What a pathetic piece of trash! She has NO chance for anyone here." I felt tears coming down my face. I went to Coach Error.

"H'm? What's wrong?" He asked. I took out my Pad Paper and Pen.

"May I take a break?"

"H'm? What's up? Lost your voice?" He asked.

"No sht Sherlock. Also, yeah. And, I need a fcking break, alright?"

"Whoa whoa. Calm down with the swearing. Anyways, sure. But remember, make sure to get your voice back before the game." He reminded me.

"Alright. Thank you Coach." I wrote and went to the bleachers. Then, Skate Girl went to me.

"Hey Y/N? What's up?" She asked.

"I need a break. And, before you ask, yes. I lost my voice." I wrote.

"Whoa. Anyways, you think you could speak something?" I tried raising my voice. Nothing.

"Oh. Bummer. Well, hope your voice gets back." Then, some other players cornered me and Skate.

"Hey nerd. Why did you make us lose again?" I tried raising my voice, but, no use.

"Stop mimiking me. I could see that you know."

"Yeah idiot. You made us lose, your gonna get it." The other player said. He punched me so hard, I was rolling down the bleachers.

"Y/N!!" Skate Girl tried to run to me, but she was hold back by the others.

"Now now. Anyways, the Coach isn't here yet. Why don't we have some "Fun" ey?"

"Let her go! She'll go into an episode!" Skate Girl warned. My fears are running back inside my head again and I was crying.

Flashback...
"Now now. The more you move, the more it'll hurt. Now, let's have some "Fun" shall we???" I couldn't say a word. My mouth was being covered by some ball thing. I squirmed, telling him no.

"Oh? Don't make me tazer you again Y/N. Now that your part cat, I'll only have more fun." He smirked at me in an evil way. I knew, no one will help me now.

Flashback ends...

I lost my thoughts. He kicked me. He kicked me hard. I stood up. The pain hurts.

"Oh? Wanna fight back ey? Says the btch that goes with a stupid cat. Also, YOUR the freak of this school!" He yelled. The boys that held back Skate came down.

"Haha! Freak!!!" They all yelled "Freak". I couldn't take it anymore. I cried like hell. Then, I snapped.

"IF YOU ACTUALLY KNEW WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH, THEN MAYBE YOU'LL STOP WITH ALL THIS FCKING BULLYING BULLSHT!!!!!!!" I yelled. I yelled so loud, that everyone covered their ears. I tried to speak, but, my voice got even worse. My voice got super sore. They all backed out and ran.

"Whoa. Y/N, what was THAT?" Skate asked surprised.

"I-I don't know... I c-can't believe it..." I said, but, my voice was very sore and it was soft as heck.

"Hey Nexi. What's wrong!? I heard you yell." BP ran towards me and Skate Girl.

"Y-yeah..." I was crying so hard, my left eye was crying out blood.

"H-hey. What's wrong with your eye?!" BP asked.

"H-huh!? O-oh no... I..." I dashed outside the gym.

"Nexi! Wait!!!" He chased me to the back of the school.

"Nexi. What's wrong with you? Why are you crying blood!?" He asked.

"T-they... they hurt me... I snapped. I fcking snapped! I-I tried to fight b-b-back, b-but, I-I couldn't... I'm so w-weak..." I stuttered. BP seems pissed off about what I've said.

"Don't you DARE say that Nexi! If you really are weak, then you have given up your life by now! You've stayed strong for ten fcking years. And your strong enough to handle all that abuse. You might think that your weak, but you aren't. Your brave enough to handle this Nexi. I see that now." He parted my bangs away from my left eye and let it rest on my ear.

"Don't say stuff like that, ok?" He wiped off my tears with his paws and hugged me. I slowly hugged back. I slowly let go.

"Now come on. Let's get back before Coach Error gets pissed off that we left Gym." He laughed. I nodded and we went back to the Gym.

"What the heck is wrong with you!?" We heard Coach Error yelling at the others.

"Uhhhh, Coach Error, what's wrong?" I said. He kinda heard me.

"Oh. Nexi, was it true that these three beaten you up?" He asked. I had no other choice. I HAVE to tell the truth.

"Y-yes... but I forgive them..." I said.

"S-seriously? Just like that?" One player asked.

"Yep. I forgive you." I smiled.

"Ok maggots. Let's continue on! But, Y/N, come with me to my office, alright?" He asked.

"A-alright. BP, you should get going. I'll see you after." I told him. Even though my voice was sore and soft, they could hear me a little.

"Alright." He ran to the others.

"Y/N, Come on." He lead me to his office.

"Y/N, we need to talk. Talk about your eye... and... the abuse." He said. How did he know about my eye? And the abuse? I realized. I haven't hid my eye. He knew what I was going to do.

"It's alright Y/N. No one saw the eye except me. Now, tell me. What was your past life?" Uh-oh. This isn't gonna be pretty.

(Hey guys! Another cliffhanger, ey? Well, sorry about that. XD
Anyways, this book is getting views pretty fast lately. Why though? I think it's because this is an x Reader book. And, you know how the fandom wants it. Seriously. Where The hell did you come from!? How did you even discover this book!? Hoooooow!?!?!?!? Lol. I'm sorry. So, yeah. Bye.
Friskies out!)