The Test: Part Two Plus Trouble

Y/N's POV-
After everything was made, we all went back. Wonder how it's gonna turn out.

The next day...
Today was the day of the test. I was nervous whether the plan is gonna work or not. When I made it to to my class, I gave a signal to start the plan.

"Y'all can pretend that they're doing the plan. I'm too lazy to do it."

Plan one: Taking Lucinda's pen and replace it with the fake one.

Plan two: Activating the camera.

Plan Three: Getting the signal from the camera to the tablet.

Plan Four: Test, start.

"Good Morning students. I hope you studied well because the test will be very hard." Nightmare came. Some students groaned while a few were nervous. I was one of The nervous students. He passed the test to each of us. Wait a second. This test is easy! Or is it? I think it's because I studied too much. I'm not sure, but it's easy.

"Now, you'll only be given the whole semester to finish that. If you need any questions just go to my desk." He told everyone and went to his desk. He then took out the tablet with the camera in it.

"Uhhhhh, Mr. Night, what's with the tablet?" Lucinda asked.

"Did I ask you to talk about this? Get. To. Work." He said. We all snickered and she continued the test.

Nightmare's POV-
I was surprised. How did BP figured all of that? Doesn't matter. Right Now, I have camera on Lucinda's pen. Her penmanship is very slant. It's cursive, but, she does it slanting. Now, for Y/N's, hers is just perfect. It's straight and smooth. Just what I like.

Time skip

"Ok everyone. Time's up!" I called. They all graoned and passed it to me. Lucinda still has her pen.

"Ok. Lucinda, kindly put this on my office please?" I asked. She nodded and went to my office with the paper. Y/N came close.

"Now let's see what she's doing." She Said. We both took a look at the screen.

"Alright. Time to do my usual plan." She took out her pen and erased Y/N's name. She then replaced it with her name and did the same thing with her paper.

"What the!? That is unacceptable in my classroom! I shall have a word with her later." I said furiously.

"I should have known." She said with her voice shaking.

"What's wrong?" I asked. She appears to be crying. No one was in the classroom with us. It was just the both of us.

"S-She c-c-cheated... how dare she!" She said shaking.

"It's alright. I'll deal with her later." I said, comforting her. I understood her past years. She hasn't been out alot and she has low esteem.

"O-ok. Thank you Mr. Night."

"Alright. Time to get back."

A bit later, Lucinda came back inside. I placed the tablet down to cover the camera's view and I instructed Y/N to leave.

Y/N's POV-

Mr. Night told me to go outside. I listened and went to my next class.

Time skip to lunch

When I went out, BP was here.

"Hey Nexi. Come on." He told me. I nodded and went with him to get the others.

When we got our lunch, we all sat down and ate. It was pretty great to have friends like them.

"Well, guess what? Turns out that Lucinda changed my name to hers on my test paper." I told them.