Weakness

Y/N's POV-
Since my voice was so sore and soft, no one could understand me much. But, of course, I spoke anyways.

It was the middle of Gym and I have to say, Coach Error has been watching me lately. I guess he knows where my weak spots were.

"Alright you little maggots! Time for Dodge Ball!" He called on. I was placed at the Jocks' team for some reason, but ignored it.

"Alright. You know the darn rules. Now, start!" He blew the whistle and we started to play. Turns out that we were the ones to toss the ball.

The ones that were dodging were Fresh, Lily, Lucinda, two of her friends Jessica and Lacey and some other student students.

The other side to toss were Cross!Chara, Horror, Fell, Blueberry, and BP.

In my side were PJ, Undyne, Skate Girl, Science!Sans, and SwapFell.

Since I'm very bad at hitting, I tried. But, I managed to hit Fresh and Lily.

Time skip to where Lucinda is left

She was still standing. She looks tired. VERY tired. But, she didn't give up.

"Hey Neko btch. You ain't taking my ass." She teased. I was holding the ball and was the one to throw. I had a plan. I threw the ball.

"Ha! Missed!"

"Oh really?" She understood my face. When she turned around, the ball had hit her face.

"Alright! Switch places guys!" Coach Error called. Well, as always, I'm pretty good at dodging.

"Alright, go!" We started. I was having a hard time at dodging, since there were ten of us, but of course, it didn't bother me much.

Time skip

It was just me, SwapFell, PJ, and Science!Sans left. They haven't caught up to me yet.

Lucinda tossed the ball, but I dodged it. Then, it hit SwapFell, Sci, and PJ. I was last one to stand.

"Give up already! Your a piece of trash!" Lacey said. I tried to hold back my tears. I'm super sensitive honestly.

I was so lost in my head, I never noticed the ball coming straight at me. It hit my stomach, my other weak spot. The ball was heavy and it was very fast. I fell to the floor. Everyone was laughing at me

"Wow. That was such a weak throw! Now you fall off like THAT? Geez, your weak." The all laughed at me. Then, all of a sudden, I started to cough out blood. Everyone was disgusted by the scene. I just started to cough out more.

"Y/N!" Coach Error came to me and patted my back.

"What are you maggots doing here!? Get the darn nurse already!" He said furiously. Lily and the others came to me.

"Y/N! Are you alright!?" Lily asked.

"Y-yeah... just the scratches from my... never mind. I'll tell you later..." I said, weakly. PJ helped me up and I sat by the bleachers. I felt pretty fuzzy.

"Hey, Y/N, how is your stomach doing?" Lily asked. I knew what she meant by that.

"I'm fine. Just, let me take a break, k?" I smiled weakly. I'm a year younger than her, but, I thought of her as my sister.

"My child! Are you ok!?" Ms. Toriel came in.

"Huh? Y-yeah. I'm fine." I said. She placed bandages on my stomach. After treating it, I tried to get the taste of iron out of my mouth.

"Hey punk. Need help with that?" Undyne asked.

"Sure." I said. We went to the bathroom and I started to gargle the blood out of my mouth.

"Hey, listen, if any of those idiots try to beat you up again, try to call us, alright?" I nodded.

"Well, thanks Undyne." I mumbled.

"No problem nerd." She smiled.

After taking the blood out of my mouth, we went outside to get lunch since it took almost an hour to wrap me up. I just leaned on Undyne since I still feel a bit uneasy.

When we arrived at the Canteen, we just got our lunch and sat with the others.

"Hey Nexi. How you holding up?" PJ asked.

"Just fine, thanks." I smiled weakly.

"Ok then." We all just ate. After lunch me and the jocks went outside for awhile. Well, some people counted me as a nerd, but, others counted me as a jock. I'm rather both honestly.

"Well, he's pretty SANSatoinal." I made a pun. They all started laughing. I felt so accepted, it's like, they're my family.

"Well, what can I say? Sometimes, I just felt it in my bones." We laughed. I never had a good laugh like this in years.

"Well, we were thinking, are you and Burger Pants in a relationship?" Skate asked. I just stayed silent.

"Oh, speaking of which, don't you know? BPants likes you." Undyne told me. We both blushed. Well, I can't spill it yet.

"S-seriously!?" He seems to get me.

"Undyne, my gosh. Why!?" BP said. I did a small giggle. Then, the bell rang.

"Oops. Bell rang. Sorry, but, gotta go. See ya guys." I waved and ran back inside to Science class.

(Hey guys! I'm pretty bored right now, and, I'm wondering which side Y/N's supposed to be. You could either choose

Jock

Nerd

Both

These are all the choices you can have. Also, I'm almost reaching 500+ views! So, yeah. Bye.
Friskies out!)