Fighting for the School

Friskies' POV-

I was walking around when Vice Principle Temmie announced an attack from a Bete Noire. I started running to my room when I heard screaming from one of the students and ran to that direction. I saw an Akumu there. I got scared. I suddenly remembered about our history class with us summoning weapons according to our trait and I concentrated my bit of Determination and five arrows appeared. I felt my eye glowing slightly and managed to hit the Akumu. It didn't affect it much then turned to me. Oh-no. I tried to summon but I couldn't concentrate. Luckily I managed to summon more and it ran away. Now I need to look for the others.

No one's POV-

All teachers are trying to fight off the Kumus from around the school. Mr. Dream was fighting with one while a student was trying to hurt it in a way. Mr. Ink and Coach Error were fighting together protecting a few students.

"Old times?" "Old times." The girls *AHEM* "Fainted" when they saw Mr. Ink fight. Mr. Cross was trying to look for Mr. Nightmare to help him. Mr. Gaster was righting a huge Kumu. Yet, they still kept coming. Y/N was trying to get his father but didn't get a SHOT! (Sorry I'm listening to Hamilton right now. I only like a few of their music. XD)

Y/N's POV-

I tried to concentrate to summon my weapon but no matter what I did, nothing.

"Mr. Night! I need time!" I said. He nodded and made a barrier made out of Determination. I concentrated hard until I summoned a Sword.

 I concentrated hard until I summoned a Sword

(Pick any of them

(Pick any of them. I'm sorry. ._.)

Mr. Night saw my weapon and put down the barrier. Then an Akumu attacked me but I kicked it off me.

"Oh. I see. Well then. Wait until I use 'That'." Father said. I felt like trembling but I didn't at least. This will be really hard.

Timeskip (I'm sorry I'm out of ideas. .-.)

His hair was almost fully pink. Skate and BP were injured badly. I suddenly remembered.

"I just need... one.... MORE!!!!" He yelled. His hair was full pink now. Everything went black and dark. I saw the outline of his hair and eyes. They were glowing pink.

" Rhabdophobia ..." He said. The knives from Mr. Cross and the Blasters from Mr. Night suddenly had pink and went to Father. I remembered this. The most powerful power a Bete Noire has.

Rhabdophobia...

"Everyone! In the barrier now!" Mr. Night yelled. We all ran to the barrier as father activated the weapons. It was strong enough to destroy the barrier. We were all injured. I had a couple of scratches. I had a plan.

"Guys, get out. I got this." I said.

"What!? Hell no! We are not leaving you!" BP said.

"Guys, I could try to stall you all. Just go!" I said. BP pulled me to a hug. So did everyone else.

"Don't forget..." He muttered and kissed my head. They pulled off and ran away.

"It's just you and me, Y/N. JUST YOU AND ME..." He said. I summoned my sword again.

"Well then. Let's fight." I said. I was filled with DETERMINATION to fight him. This is it. One way to stop him. I NEED to stop him.

Another time skip

I was almost out. I felt all the energy inside me escaping out of me. I still had Determination within me. With most of my power, I attacked him, but as I did I saw... mom? This, THIS ISN'T REAL! But... it's so real... SNAP OUT OF IT!

"Sweetheart! Save me!" She yelled. I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and a needle was going in my direction. I was gonna get hurt when a/an F/C and Pink thing covered me. I opened my eye to see... an Akumu. MY Akumu.

"Ah, I see. You've summoned your Akumu. Well, it's still not strong enough to stop me or mine." He said. My vision got blurred and saw BP... hurt...

"Y/N! Quick! Run! He's tricking you! RUN!" He yelled. I couldn't get out of my mind and father got me by the neck.

"Hehe. Gullible child. Have you remembered? Never run to someone with a knife," He said holding a knife. I saw someone in the back. I smirked.

"Oh yeah? Well never mess with someone with a Jock in their group. You'll be SCREWED." I said. He turned around and dodged PJ's attack. I summoned my sword secretly.

"You kids don't learn don't you?" He said.

"OH yeah? Isn't that why school existed?" I said.

Friskies: BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

BP: Oh goshdarnit!

He growled and tried to attack PJ but before he did, I quickly told my Akumu to turn to a sword and I managed to get his soul. Father collapsed into the ground coughing blood. I quickly stabbed his back and killed him. I didn't destroy his soul though. I got tired and collapsed, but I felt someone catch me. I felt blurry and passed out.

BP's POV-

We were watching the whole time. The moment she was gonna fall, I quickly ran to her and caught her in time.

"Good job Y/N. You managed to stay stable." I said. All the Akumus from around the school vanished. I gave a sigh of relief and placed her on my back.

"Come on. The police are here!" I heard Undnye said. I heard loud sirens. Y/N's eyes fluttered.

"BP... I... did it... right?" She muttered. I carried her bridal style and kissed her head.

"Yep. You did it. You don't have to worry. The police are here." I said. She nodded and slowly fell into a deep sleep. I quickly went out and saw everyone. I gave a sigh of relief that everyone's fine and got in PJ's dad's car.

Friskies: Hey guys! Sorry for the crappy plot and story. I'm in a rush to finish this. Anyways, this took me awhile and my wrists hurt from writing. Keep in mind this story is coming to an end. Please don't feel bad this is ending. I'll be making another BP x Reader story though since you peeps loved this story. So, yeah. Bye!

Friskies out!