Fear

Y/N's POV-

Him... how....?

"Hehehe. Why so nervous? It's just me.~" He said.

"H-how...?"

"Hehe..." I couldn't think straight. I tried to run but then... pink goop?

"What's wrong?~ Terrified?~" He smirked. The pink goop suddenly covered my mouth. I squirmed to get out, but couldn't. But some luck, I managed to take a loud scream.

BP's POV-

Nexi's been out for awhile. Wonder what's going on. But then...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!" Someone yelled.

"Whoa, who was that!?" Undyne said. I suddenly recognized that cry.

"Nexi! Come on guys!" I said. We started running to where we thought she went. When we saw her, me and the rest froze.

"G-guys! Look out! He's a Bete Noire!" Y/N shrieked. I kept on thinking. Bete? Then, I remembered something during history.

Flashback...

"As for the pink soul, it is a rare chance for someone to get this type of soul. That is what we call the 'Bete Noire'. Along with the power of their soul, they have a very strong partner called 'Akumu'." Mr. Night said. Ugh boooooring. How is Y/N even taking all this down!? 

Flashback ends...

"Oh gosh. Guys, we should be careful. I could tell he's trouble." I warned.

"M'hm. And you should start running. Otherwise..." More pink things appeared.

"You won't like what'll happen." He said. Then, a weird sharp thing tried to aim to my soul but PJ pushed me off and we missed that shot entirely.

"PJ, you should run to Principle Dog and warn him about all this. Me and the rest will try to fight off these 'Things'." I said. He nodded and ran to the office. I quickly stood up.

"Bro, what should we do?" Skate asked. Just then, Y/N got the pink thing off her mouth.

"Watch out! These pink things are very dangerous! They can get your soul!" She said. I never realized but my soul was suddenly showing.

"Ah. A fresh soul. go get it." He said, and the weird thing charged to me. I quickly dodged it. So did Skate and Undyne. I growled.

"You sick freak! You have no idea what Y/N felt all those years!" "So? I don't care. Just as long she's with me, no one will stop me." He said, pulling her closer. I suddenly heard speakers around the school. This must be PJ warning everyone.

"HoI! VicE PwInciPle TemmIe Hewe! A BeTe NoiRe ISH attAking Da schoOl! PlEaSe StAy insIde YuR rUums unTil FurthEr Notice. IF YoU arE OuTside, LooK FoR YouR TeacHers. The MaGik wiLl ScAre TheM aWay. StAy SaFe!" Finally!

"Oh? So there are students? Kumus, go get them." Then, the "Kumus" or whatever, ran to different directions. I didn't know what to do. Then PJ ran back to us.

"Don't worry. I got Mr. Night." He said.

"Hehe. Gullible students. Don't you realize? If I'm a Bete, that'll make her..." Y/N's soul appeared.

"A Bete S/N." (Or S/N Noire.)  It was mixed with S/C with pink. She started crying.

"I-I never told you but... I'm part Bete Noire, part S/N... My mother was S/N and he's a Bete..." Y/N said.

"You should have told us." PJ said.

"I wanted to but, MPH!" That freaking bastard!

"I think you've said enough Miss L/N. Now... which soul should I take first..." He said. We all froze. Why... we couldn't move! then, PJ went closer.

PJ's POV-

I suddenly snapped. Friskies... is that her? She's... hurt.... I couldn't control my mind... I... I NEED TO GET BACK TO MY SENSES!

Y/N's POV-

Oh no...

"PJ STAY BACK!" I screamed. He didn't hear me!? His eyes...

"Bro! Get back here!" Undyne yelled.

"Sigh Haven't you listened to your history teacher?" I suddenly remembered...

Flashback...

"What makes this soul very strong and dangerous is when they hypnotized their victims into a person they knew. They use their powers and take their soul." Mr. Night said. I kept taking track of my notes. Oh boy. I really need to straighten my penmanship this time.

Flashback ends...

"Oh no... PJ SNAP OUT OF IT! THAT'S NOT HER! GET BACK TO YOUR SENSES DAMNIT!" I yelled. He suddenly went back. Oh no... the needle aimed at him but then...

"If you think you have ANY chance of harming MY students... well, you're wrong!" Mr. Nightmare! Oh my gosh!

"Mr. Nightmare!" We synced. He looked... dark and inky.

"PJ, Undyne, you go and help the others. BP, Skate Girl, you help me. I think I have a plan." He said. PJ and Undyne ran off.

"Well then." His Akumu turned into a synth.

"More souls, more fun." He said. He let go of me and I ran back with the others.

"Y/N, are you still stable enough?" Mr. Night asked.

"Uh-huh." I said.

"Well then." My father said.

"Let's start, shall we?" He said with a sinister smile. Well, it's time.

Fight to defend the school...