The Test: Part One

PJ's POV-
Well, honestly, Y/N's not really that bad. She's actually real fun to hang around with. Well, maybe because she's warm hearted.

Also, one thing made me really distracted lately. I think I fell in love with her. She so fast and swift. Her plots always made us confused, which is what I like. This time, I won't back down and let BP take her.

After school, I decided to pick her up later. When I reached her classroom, she wasn't there.

Now, one idea popped into my floating head into where the nerd may be. The Library. The thought of it made me cringe, but, it was worth it.

When I came inside the library, I saw Goth. He nodded and I went inside. I saw her with some books.

"Well, what do we have here? A nerd and a pile of books." I said teasingly.

"Hey PJ." She smiled. She's so cute when she smiles like that.

"What ch'a up to?" I asked.

"Well, History test and some assignments. You know me." She said.

"Geez. You really need a break Nexi." I told her.

Y/N's POV-
"Well, you know me. I'm just your typical nerd that gets bullied on." I said, laughing. He laughed as well.

"So, what side are you really in? Jock or nerd?" He asked.

"Well, I'm part Jock, part nerd, so, both I guess." I said.

"Wait, you, half nerd half Jock? Your joking right?" He asked surprised.

"Well, no. Why?"

"Dude, that's kinda insane. But, of course, I won't hurt you because of that." He told me.

"Alright PJ. I gotta get my studies done." I Said, laughing.

"Alright. See ya." He ruffled my hair a little and went off. I continued studying.

After awhile, I noticed that Goth has been staring at me lately. He just turned around and reads a book.

The next day...
Well, I got pretty lucky. My voice started to heal after awhile. But, it's still pretty sore but they could understand me now.

"Good morning Ms. Y/N. How's your voice?" Mr. Ink greeted me as I entered.

"Well, pretty good, but sore." I said, chuckling.

"Oh. Alright. Can you take your seat?" I walked to my desk and sat on it. I noticed a few girls staring at me, but, I just listened to Mr. Ink.

After each class, lunch was up and I have to meet up with everyone.

"Hey Nexi. Sup?" Fresh came to me.

"Hey Fresh. Well, it's pretty tough, but, I managed."

"Good. Now come on. We should get the others." He told me. I just nodded and we walked to PJ's and Undyne's classroom first.

"Hey punks. How's the body holding up Y/N?" Undyne asked.

"Just fine." I said, smiling. Then, after we got BP and Skate Girl, we went to the canteen. Lily was with the nerds and she appears to be squealing. Wonder why.

"Hey guys, you wouldn't mind if I hang out with the nerds right?" I asked them.

"Sure. Go ahead punk. We ain't stopping ya." Undyne smiled. I Walked to the table with Fresh and sat down with them.

"H-hey Nexi. W-what are you doing h-h-here?" Alphys asked.

"Well, I just thought that I could hang out with you guys." I told her.

"OH. OK HUMAN." Papyrus said. We all ate. I was just enjoying my time with them. Lily and Fresh seems to be very close lately. Wonder why.

After lunch, I went with them for the meantime. We were just talking about anime and stuff. Then, the bell rang.

"Oh crap. We gotta get going. Come on you guys." I told them. We all ran inside to our classrooms.

BP's POV-
Honestly, I'm starting to get super suspecios about PJ. Normally, he would call Nexi by her real name, but, he called her by her nickname. One thing has popped into my mind that made me untrust him a bit. He has a crush on Nexi.

After class, I noticed that he's been picking her up quite a lot. But, he wasn't gonna get her first. I went to her classroom and saw her sitting in her desk fixing her things.

"Hey Nexi." I called on to her.

"Hi BP." She smiled.

"Has PJ picked you up earlier?" I asked.

"No. Not yet. Why?" She asked as she walked to me with her things.

"I don't really know. Busy?"

"Yeah. Tomorrow's the big test for history. I don't really wanna fail." She said, ears down.

"Hey. Take it from me little buddy. You won't fail the test. Trust me." I said, ruffling her hair.

"Well, yeah, but, lately I've been failing quite a lot. And, Lucinda HATES history, but she passed quite a lot. Also, another thing. Whenever I get my paper, my penmanship looks weird. It looks more different than before. Here's what my penmanship looks like on a random test while here's my penmanship on my History test." She said, pulling out her papers. I noticed the difference.

Her penmanship on her other test is cursive, but, it was straight.

The other one was cursive as well, only, slanting.

"So?" She asked.

"Hmm... I think I have a bit of lead. Come on Nexi. Let's look for Science!Sans and Mr. Nightmare." I told her. I grabbed her hand and we started running, ignoring the mumbles of everyone in the halls.

When we called Mr. Nightmare and Science, I told them everything.

"So, you want me to INSTAL a camera on Lucinda's pen while Night has a tablet to see her writing it?" Science asked confused.

"Yeah. Haven't you noticed that Y/N's penmanship has been changing a lot?"

"Actually, now that you mention it, I HAVE wondered as well. So, if it'll work I guess." Night said. We all agreed to do the plan and worked on it.

(Hey guys! Soooo, Wattpad got deleted on its own and I was like "No! Don't tell me that time reset!" Well, I'm too attached to Undertale. XD
Also, WHAT THE SHT!? 500+ Reads!? The fck!? Where the hell did you come from!? Thank you!!! And I thought that some peoplw hates BP. XD
Really. Where the fck did you see this? I NEED FCKING ANSWERS!!! LOL. So, yeah. Bye.
Friskies out!)